My bands first music video. Murphy mix!

Brandon E.

May 9, 2007
NJ USA
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 03, 2010

World premiere of video for the song "The Ruin" from STRUCTURE OF INHUMANITY's upcoming debut album

US Melodic Death/Power Metal band STRUCTURE OF INHUMANITY, featuring in it's ranks members from Pyramaze, Arsis and Suspyre a.o., are debuting the Scott Hansen directed video for the song "The Ruin" taken from their upcoming debut album "Completion Integration".
The band was formed in 2005 by Jonah W (keyboardist known for a.o. Pyramaze), as part of his vision for creating a unique sounding blend of melodic death, progressive rhythms, powerful heavy metal, and cinematic orchestration. Joined by Noah Martin (bass/growls - from Arsis), Clay Barton (clean vox - from Suspyre), guitarists Mike Iuzzolino and Brandon Ellis as well as drummer Gabriel Marshall (Suspyre), Jonah recorded the album together with James Murphy (Testament/Death/Obituary etc) and Peter Wichers (Soilwork/Warrel Dane). Murphy is also mixing and mastering the album.
In early 2010 the band shot two videos for the album, of which "The Ruin" is the first one to be shown in public.
At the moment the band is looking for a record deal for the release of "Completion Integration".
Commented SOI main man Jonah W. "We are thrilled with director Scott Hansen's interpretation of the song, he really knocked this one out of the park. In addition to the outstanding musical production skills of Peter Wichers and James Murphy, and of course James' slamming mix and master."

Make sure to watch it in HD!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRIlgYV_2q0&hd=1[/ame]

More information about the band can be found at:
www.structureofinhumanity.com

Scott Hansen's Video Production Company:
http://shpro.tv/temp/

Wow dude those guitars are LOUD, but I love the fucking tone and the power in the mix. Personal preference for me would be the guitars a tad lower, but the music is great dude. I really like this ALOT!

Where can I get the CD?

I already knew the mix was going to be great, but the song is really awesome as well! Great video as well. I'll have to check out some more of your stuff.

Oh, and I'm glad your singer does all the melodic stuff, while your bassist does additional growls and not the other way around. I find it somewhat irritating when the front man of a band only does growls and they have one of the guitarists or something do all the actually singing parts.

I'm loving the clean vocals on this one. Seems quite layered, I wonder what James did to those... :lol: any insight on that, Brandon?

I'm getting tired of metal, but this raised my hope for it. It's an AWESOME song. Also, look! Noah Martin! :D

Thanks everybody for all the positive feedback guys! The guitars on the cd are a Caparison Angelus and that Ibanez you see the other guitarist Mike playing in the video. I believe James reamped through a VHT but I don't remember which. Don't know what cameras Scott and his crew filmed us on, sorry. We're still unsigned so the release date of our first CD is uncertain but labels are interested and we're definitely working on getting things rolling as soon as possible so hopefully it will be available to pick up soon! We're already working on CDs 2 and 3 :lol:

Just came upon this thread, albeit a bit late. Just wanted to say thanks for the positive feedback and so forth. Didn't get such a warm reception on the bodom off topic board lol. Some seriously hard bastards over there.