My band's Mini EP Mix

A.H.

Dec 1, 2010
Hey guys, this is one of my first times posting on these forums and would like to say the information I come across here is invaluable! Now, with that out of the way, I'd like to get some input on these mix. This is my first serious recording project and first time working with vocals. The genre is deathcore for the most part.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/endeavor-1/sets/i-am[/soundcloud]

We are going to be rerecording these three songs, along with our others, later this month and would love to know how I did this first time. Any suggestions will definitely be taken into account next time around.

Thanks a lot.

good but the vocls sound a bit too try and the same with the snare and cymbals you need some ambience/reverb in there. the guitars are a bit weak aswel you could do with layering them again or just eqing them differently. and the bass end seems a tad empty 2

good but the vocls sound a bit too dry and the same with the snare and cymbals you need some ambience/reverb in there. the guitars are a bit weak aswel you could do with layering them again or just eqing them differently. and the bass end seems a tad empty 2