My Bands Music Video some Metal from Africa !

mafooew

New Metal Member
May 12, 2010

If you guys enjoy please share it ! , We are from South Africa ! There is a pretty rad Metal Scene here !

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the mix is getting absolutely destroyed by some kind of compression, not sure if it's the mastering or when it got put into the video or not. Otherwise the mix sounds cool besides the kick's tone and some timing issues at parts.

Overall digging it, generic but good and well written/performed. Awesome vocal production and instrument layering!

Now just get the singer to ditch the gloves. :lol:

Thanks Jeff , I always follow this Forum , and have checked some of the amazing mixes what are going down here , Yeah I totally get what your saying , But Where we recorded the track is the best place to record Metal in South Africa ! even if there are a few downsides. a Peavey 6505+ was used But it was DI"d using a H&K red box . the Producer swears by it !

Sounds like the mix is getting absolutely destroyed by some kind of compression, not sure if it's the mastering or when it got put into the video or not. Otherwise the mix sounds cool besides the kick's tone and some timing issues at parts.

Overall digging it, generic but good and well written/performed. Awesome vocal production and instrument layering!

Now just get the singer to ditch the gloves. :lol:

Agree with everything Jeff said...100%.