My bands new MP3's..

petrucci_dude

teh shredz0r
X-Man is decent, mix is kinda rough, but I think you guys would be much better off with a better drummer. His patterns kinda bring down the song, Im not quite sure how he interprets it etc, but I didnt like it.

A bit rough around the edges, a very fair song, i think it'd be much better with a better drummer.

Just my $.02

Thanks for your opinion man.

As for the drummer. Mmm, yeh, umm.. lol.. He is VERY relaxed. And to tell the truth, he ain't a metal drummer at heart, he loves laid back rock and wussier stuff but he is a mad prog drummer! (without the double kick. im in another band with him.)

What would you like to see him do? Please. this is the best way we can improve, by having other people voice their opinions. So, tell me what sorta drum patterns u reckon would be mad.

Thanks, appreciate it,
SD

Yea, I'll concoct something up, It wont be of great quality, I'll record it on my 8 dollar Desktop Voice Mic, and I'll TRY to transcribe it, and host it up for ya.

I'll have < 2 days to do this before I go on vacation, sorry if I cant get something perfect by then.

I like Xman, but yea something is missin with the drums, I don't know what, but I can just tell somethin is missin. Im not a drummer so I don't see everything urinalcakemix is seeing. Trust in me is pretty good, but the vocals are pretty rough. Is this a studio product? If so...it's good, but still like I said rough vocals. If it isn't studio, I see great potential for the vocals. Excellent guitar work. I'm a guitarist, so I feel the guitar, I love it! Overall great songs.

So the band is Oblivion right? I'll be sure to look out for it.