My bands new single is out!

Thanks dude!
It's in drop D, in some way or the other drop tunings seem to sound a bit heavier than standard tunings...

cool track man, i really like the vocals!

you might not like this but i think it sounds overall a bit like alice in chains playing load/reload! :D

you might not like this but i think it sounds overall a bit like alice in chains playing load/reload! :D

How can that be a bad thing???

Op: I kind of not digging the vocals. they are alright but seem to be lacking a few % to sound 100% professional and that comes both to the mix and the performance. But good overal job :)

Thanks for your replies, guys!
I understand what you say about the vocals, crillemannen. Somehow I know how to give the extra few % on stage or at rehearsal, but when I'm recording myself, I try to be to perfect in every sense of the word, so it lacks a bit of power... I think it would work better of someone else would record my vocals instead of doing it myself. I'm not completely diving into it, because a part of my mind is thinking about the recording instead of the performance.

We have one more single to go, 1st of oktober, and that song is completely finished, except the vocals. A new chance to unleash the fury!

oh, and I'm a huge AIC fan, so I like your comment a lot, Soultrash!