My band's official webcide is up!

Aug 11, 2002
[SPAM MODE ON]

Hey guys
my cult-as-hell TRUE norsk arysk blak metal band's official webcide is online, give it a shot! :D

www.demonarchy.tk

don't forget to sign the guestbook :D:D:D

Have fun reading all the crap we wrote there ;)

Thanks!

[SPAM MODE OFF]

sorry, this post is shameless...:OMG:

You're trying to access non-yet-available stuff...fuck you, that's really UNTRUE of you to do this!

LOL :lol:

EDIT: i read the gig report! HAHAHA :lol: :lol: so funny!

@ Tragedy: u needed my web site (which doesn't feature a pic of myself yet) to notice my hair? :p Anyway my hair ain't like the pic in my avatar, I have curly hair...since I don't like it I straighten it and that in my avatar is one of my worst results :D

@ Welly: Glad u found that stuff funny, that's exactly what it was meant to be :D anyway the Denmark tour pics do actuallt exist, I just have to figure out a decent way to put 'em there.
And in case you were wondering....YES, we actually jam in rehearsal session and all the crap in the studio diary is real: we ARE composing TRUE shit :D :lol:

:lol: if its true make sure it sounds raw as fuck
dont let me down now..... im one of the only people here that listens to true black metal and if i dont like it hahahahhaha not too many others in the true scene will either :)

child_of_bodom666 said:
of course, dude...don't take it serious;)

I know, don't worry
U ain't the first one who jokes bout my hair ;)

anyways...from where in Italy are you, my neighbour?

U can find it in my profile on www.demonarchy.tk :p
I'm from Reggio Emilia, which is located in Emilia Romagna...I'm 147km (south) from Milano (where Gods Of Metal takes place) :)

child_of_bodom666 said:
kewl, dude...well I am from city Sezana, near Italia east border, about 20km away from Trieste.:)

take care!:headbang:

I've been there w/ my school for a couple of days last year...not too far away from here :)