My bandSkylab has new album available for purchase or download

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
Just updated our myspace page with my personal favorite song, "Goodbye, Earth". Check it at www.myspace.com/theskylab.

I will also be putting the album on Soulseek as well, minus the bonus track. The quality is 320 kbps so quality is not an obstacle. Just lemme know if you're on so you can download it from me. Doomblackdeath is my user name.

If you'd prefer to buy the album, you can do it through Paypal. Just send him or me a message that you'd like it and we'll get all your specifics and whatnot. The prices are 10 euros (shipping included) for the EU and 14 dollars plus shipping costs for the US/Canada. The cd is just a normal jewel case with 8 page inlay card and lyrics, credits, etc. If you're a cheap and lazy bastard like me, just download it :lol:.

We're quite tired of the tr00, kvlt, nekr0, beer-swilling, posturing and overall negative vibe music these days has created. We're taking steps towards the future in a more positive light, a look towards the future. The cd is very intense but melodic as well, and if you're a fan of Fear Factory, Samael, old Cradle of Filth, and even a little Novembre, I think you'll dig it.

Or maybe you'll hate it and use it for a beer coaster...it's up to you. :p