My best mix yet. Best vocals. Check it

Shaun Werle

Dec 30, 2009
Brodheadsville PA
hey here's this band i recorded recently just got done with one song, the other one is scattered all over my computer in cyber world (Horrible situation)
I think it is the best of my work so far that can be released at this time.
So much production and time was put into rewriting parts, changing parts. This band needed a lot of help. the drummer wasn't to hot on the click as well. but i think it came out Great. the vocalist is awesome and a good friend of mine so working with him was good and i think the vocals sound Great.

UPDATED:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5865601/OHH 10bpm boost.mp3

Please give your opinons, throw a few questions at me.
anything you want.

thanks for reading. :)

Yeah vocals are wayyy too loud, and it sounds kind of dark, I'd add some more highs, but other than that sounds pretty good!

the vocalist is very similar to me, does he have an actual singing background? I find that since I don't i don't have that great of a control of my pitch and it's difficult to hold it out through screams which is what it sounds like he's doing. I'm taking classical singing lessons in the fall to hopefully help me out with this, I'd suggest the same but he has a pretty good control of his actual scream though. Mix is ballin' too.

I'm assuming the guitars are Pod, I could be wrong though. They sound good!
What'd you use for kick and snare? I think I like that the most out of this mix.

the vocalist is very similar to me, does he have an actual singing background? I find that since I don't i don't have that great of a control of my pitch and it's difficult to hold it out through screams which is what it sounds like he's doing. I'm taking classical singing lessons in the fall to hopefully help me out with this, I'd suggest the same but he has a pretty good control of his actual scream though. Mix is ballin' too.

Yeah man no singing or anything. all the vocals are doubled. Thanks man :cool: