My best mix yet.

My keyboardist wasn't in the band when I recorded this. So that and the drums are midi. I kinda figured about the guitars. I actually remixed this with the intent of making them less prominent. But... obviously didn't do a good job of that.
Which keyboards do you think need to come up though? The lead one or the synth? Because i think the synth is at a pretty decent level as it is

the dynamic between the first part of the song where everything is high passed and the part where the full spectrum should be reproduced is ridiculous.. 6 more db's of dynamics wouldn't hurt.. I tought I would get a good surprise and finally was left with nothing but a wimpy looking sound.. Dude is there any compression on the master bus? take that off, i feel nothing is breathing in this mix and there is alot of muddyness. No dynamics at all.. no punch in any of the instruments.. I suggest starting this all over with less processing maybe? Anyways good luck, i enjoy the melodies and the tempo of the song, it's really where it should be for that nice epic feeling. hope i wasn't too harsh...