my boa has nothing on this giant centipede

0sm0se said:
meh, it is its own fault that it was born without arms. Stupid lizard worm, damn you and your reverse evolution, grow some freaking libs.

snakes with limbs, now that is scary. they be eating men. every played baldurs gate 2.

0sm0se said:
Meh, if I tried to unhinge my jaw and swallow a bear whole, most people would agree that I deserve to be eliminated from the gene pool.
I'd purchase a clever t-shirt applauding your actions, but wouldn't wear it often.

Osmose and Gekko. That argumentatio goes to the shitter right when the pet boa will never reproduce therefore not taint the genepool with sissy genes. In other words: it will die, but will still serve as entertainment for our boy here for a few years in the meantime.

that guy's sick, for helping invertebrate kill fellow mammal :(

edit:
bug-3-pl.jpg

pic67.jpg

:(

mindspell said:
Osmose and Gekko. That argumentatio goes to the shitter right when the pet boa will never reproduce therefore not taint the genepool with sissy genes. In other words: it will die, but will still serve as entertainment for our boy here for a few years in the meantime.

Oh I'm not necessarily disagreeing with his assessment that safe stuff should probably be fed to pets, I was more agreeing with Nils in overarching terms, that in general a predator should not be overly damaged by its prey. When owning a pet one has to watch out for every contingency. I applaud he safety-conciousness.