My Brian Died

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
Ivy Tilsley 1989

tilsley_brian1984.jpg

The last four days, I got three times bad news about people who died. Noone whom I knew directly but all of them people very near to my friends and all of them young people. I'm shocked about the things and it makes me very sad to know that some of my friends are doing really bad at the moment... hard to handle it.. I hope that the next few months no message or conversation will start with "oh, I just got really bad news" anymore.. :cry:

Coronation Street is a soap opera shown four times a week in the United Kingdom

Dora said:
Coronation Street is a soap opera shown four times a week in the United Kingdom

do you spend your days on google trying to look for information about things that are being said here, then past them to e-look smart :lol:

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
do you spend your days on google trying to look for information about things that are being said here, then past them to e-look smart :lol:

That's quite unfair, cause I do that too, plus why do you think there are smart and informed people and there are dumb people? Plus I don't think it took days. Plus I'm glad she did that cause I started to think it was some close relative or friend of Strangelight's (cause I don't watch Coronation Street).

Ay, ay, imperialism looms above all of our heads.

Even if he was an charater actor...should we not feel real pain, real tears baptising our faces with him passing.

I, for one, feel the worse for him not in the world... :erk:

He can't be dead...I reckon I saw him doing the disco at the pleasuredome in Birkenhead a few years later ....He was drummin up a Gail

Dhatura said:
That's quite unfair, cause I do that too, plus why do you think there are smart and informed people and there are dumb people? Plus I don't think it took days. Plus I'm glad she did that cause I started to think it was some close relative or friend of Strangelight's (cause I don't watch Coronation Street).

Ay, ay, imperialism looms above all of our heads.

6445032.jpg

Stop bringing up old threads please.