My brother is trying to kill me... AGAIN!

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
But instead of throwing an XACTO knife at me, it was an empty NesTea box (?!?), and it hit me right on the head.
But I get the satisfaction of seeing him have to spend 6 weeks with his left arm in a cast since he fractured his wrist after jumping off of the roof.
He could probobly give me a concussion or massive head trauma he beating me across the fce with his cast-bound arm, though, so Darkspot's still in a no-win situation with an evil little kid who could kill her.

dreaming neon darkspot said:
But instead of throwing an XACTO knife at me, it was an empty NesTea box (?!?), and it hit me right on the head.
But I get the satisfaction of seeing him have to spend 6 weeks with his left arm in a cast since he fractured his wrist after jumping off of the roof.
He could probobly give me a concussion or massive head trauma he beating me across the fce with his cast-bound arm, though, so Darkspot's still in a no-win situation with an evil little kid who could kill her.

He's not one of those idiotic backyard wrestling teenagers is he?

That is fucking awesome! My bastarsd brother threw a full twelve pack of coke and it bashedin in my eyebrow piercings and burst open... I cracked his head open by accident i ntheprocess ofthrowing him agaisnt the wall... funstuff, siblings rule