My brother's band.

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
Hi all,
I never mentionned you that my brother was starting his own band in Sherbrooke. He posted some of his songs on the Chris Broderick board and I told him that I would post them here because I thought you guys would like it. Now now, they put 0$ production wise, but I think their sound is still pretty fucking good. Plus, they don't have a singer yet, so all songs are instrumentals. Anyway, here's the link:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/deamonition.htm

Enjoy!!

I haven't said anything because this and many boards hold/host a lot of musicians...which I am not. It sounded good..at times I got lost as to where the song was going, some of the breaks are a bit rough, the riffs are cool and it's easy to mosh too! \m/

Well, I am the brother in question! Hi all, I never posted here, but thx bro for putting my songs here. I agree that without lyrics it might look weird and can get hard to follow. I just hope that we will make it easier with vocals. If not, well I'll work a little harder on the songs. but thx for the comments.

I would really enjoy others comments... since not so many people gave me some, even on the musicians board. Maybe that's because you gotta download the songs... All your efforts will be appreciated.

I know why. No one is signing up to that fucking site to hear them. Tell that fag to get a myspace.

ahah, yeah I already told my brother to get myspace and he will do so as soon as he's done with the current semester.

Sounds good. I have one small request though, and it has nothing to do with the music itself. Can he start using MP3 format for the demos instead of WMA? I know WMA is better in a lot of ways, but MP3 is more widely supported.

Cro_Marmot said:
Sounds good. I have one small request though, and it has nothing to do with the music itself. Can he start using MP3 format for the demos instead of WMA? I know WMA is better in a lot of ways, but MP3 is more widely supported.
Hmm... I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. On my computer the songs are on MP3 format. But, I'll make the message anyway. Thx.