My Digi 002 finally broke, etting a new mixer. Is this one good?

yeh dude, if your interface is down and you still want to run pro tools LE then 003 rack looks like your only option.

Its definitely not a mixer though. Are you after a mixer or an interface?

Isn't that an $1800 piece of gear? Why would you ditch it for something worth $300? Just get it fixed.....

Actually, technically it's an audio interface and control surface in one, not a mixer :D (it would be a mixer if it had any audio running through it, not counting the preamps or monitoring section - instead it just digitally controls the DAW, in this case PT, and thus is little different than a keyboard or mouse). The thing is, there really aren't too many interface/control surface combos, so better to get a rack interface of some sort, and then a separate control surface if you really wanted to (personally I think it's kind of a waste of money, I'm more than comfortable with the mouse)

actually... in standalone mode. the 002 IS a mixer.
thats by the by.
You probably just need to replace the power harness mate.
call Digi

Ok, but guys, I DONT want prtools. I want a good interface or mixer for a few hundred dollars, that wont sound bad. CAn I get some reccomendations??

Interface: PreSonus FP10
Mixer: Mackie Onyx

Just two examples that come to mind. However I'd say to fix the Digi 002 as well. You could probably sell it for your new mixer/interface would cost if you don't want it.