My epic review

lol! To be honest, I forgot about the picture of the hct. Importing Cello's writing by copy / paste out of MS Word got me into serious troubles with the blogger software, and it did drive me insane...

All Microsoft is gone now on my mac and shall be banned forever!

lol! To be honest, I forgot about the picture of the hct. Importing Cello's writing by copy / paste out of MS Word got me into serious troubles with the blogger software, and it did drive me insane...

All Microsoft is gone now on my mac and shall be banned forever!

It's horrible indeed. Generally, the best way to do it is copying from Word to Notepad and then to any other application you want to use for your online content.

Everything but simply not Word... terrible overdone with so called "intelligence".
But that is absolutely off topic on this forum. ;)

You guys are definately right, it's a tragedy for me not listening to the great music! But it's not that I got any reason for my dislike which I simply could give up. Taste cannot be controlled. - And that's a good thing because otherwise our governments would equalize us all.

Neither are you guilty, nor should you feel addressed. My answer to your advice just turned out to become a bigger issue about the entire genre. So I did what a blogger is to do: create content.

Here is my more detailed idea about what taste is and how we should handle it: ;)

http://progrockin.blogspot.com/2010/01/about-tastes-arguments-and-judging.html

Nice blog and i will have you know i am an elite progger. my shit smells like divine roses and if you don't agree with me you are dumb. I am always right... (except for weekends and workdays)

Excellent blog. However, if the friend in question who liked country was a girl, I would not turn my back on her. I would put her on her back, and just never return her calls. Some things are just unforgivable, and country is one of them ;)

On a serious note though, I absolutely agree with you. One of my best friends is into crap like shoegaze and noise. I hate it, he loves it. When we start drinking beer we quit around 7 in the morning and we have headaches for the next 2 days. I still think my musical taste is superior, but that's just a question of the skill of musicians. Let's face it. There is absolutely no guitarist on earth who can do what a malmsteen can do. It's fact. And all the other brilliant guitarists out there are either in classical, jazz or metal. The only drummer to top what Morten Lowe is doing at the moment, will be a metal drummer. And name me one non-opera male vocalist who has the vocal range of a Mark Boals, Goran Edman, Daniel Gildenlow, Buddy Lackey, David Readman, Andy Kuntz. Or dozens of others. Or a floor Jansen, Anneke van Giersbergen? Anyone?

Metal is blessed with a plethora of unbelievably talented musicians and yet it's still the most ridiculed type of music on the planet. I know you can't judge someone based on their taste, but I still think anyone stupid enough to think Slash or Eric Clapton is the best guitarist in the world, is nothing more than a complete and utter moron.

And I tend to tell them that too :)

:lol: you damn elitsts! I... I... will.. punish you by making you listen to M. Jackson for 24 hours! :D

Hey folks, do me a favor and comment my articles on the progrockin' blog. All others deserve your great jokes as well! ;)

Yngwie's repetitions of the pentatonic scale attract me just like a donut makes him hungry...

I'm not an elitist. I requested scooter at the afterparty last year and ended up with charlie lownoise and mental theo. :p

And yes, chello. :) It's a good thing I'm such a kind and caring person ;). And a good thing I think wisdom is something that should be shared :p