My Ex Girl Friends Car Is On Blocks

Adam Stryker

I Cannot Be Loved
Dec 13, 2009
West Point, Mississippi
www.facebook.com
To makes this short she drives a 2003 Kia Rio with fugly flames on the sides. Also she has a happy bunny sitckarz with retahded Vato Zone hub caps. Anyway i was paying for her tires and she stabbed me in the back, which made me mad and i quit paying on the tires. Then i had the bill sent to her house she doesnt make a payment and the tire shop repo.ed the tires. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA i didz it for teh LULz *straight face*

Well here is the car a year befor the car got block wheels soi can show the failness
l_6674ea0fe0baeb3d3fc3500c3a43089a.jpg

Now she will think twice about biting the hand that feeds.

See the major flaw in your story is the fact that if you were making payments your credit would've been approved. If you "quit making payments" the only thing that would happen is they'd file a formal compliant, and walla, your credit score would be majorly fucked up. They're not going to spend more money on a repo man to pick up tires that are completely useless to them.

No, to me you sound like a psychotic stalker who's under the false impression that you two were once a couple when in fact all you do is sit in her bushes. I'd suggest committing yourself before you decide to do anything irrational. You clearly have a few screws loose since you think it was a good idea to make a thread such as this.

See the major flaw in your story is the fact that if you were making payments your credit would've been approved. If you "quit making payments" the only thing that would happen is they'd file a formal compliant, and walla, your credit score would be majorly fucked up. They're not going to spend more money on a repo man to pick up tires that are completely useless to them.

No, to me you sound like a psychotic stalker who's under the false impression that you two were once a couple when in fact all you do is sit in her bushes. I'd suggest committing yourself before you decide to do anything irrational. You clearly have a few screws loose since you think it was a good idea to make a thread such as this.

+1

excellent point, i was thinking along the same lines.....wouldnt this just fuck up his credit

or a better question, why have i wasted so much time in this awful thread:lol:

For the record im good friends with the tire shop owner so my credit is not shot, the tires are not usless they can still be sold as "Used Tires" cause they where still somewhat new after the tire shop owner himself picked them up. So if she bites the hand that fed her she dont need to be on the road. So take it how ever you want it.

I am not a stalker. And i do not carry a camera every where i go. Why take pics of a rice mobile such as a Kia Rio? Now if it was a Saleen or an fancy sports car then it would be pic worthy.

so the car was not only pic worthy BEFORE it was on blocks but it was also worthy of you actually drawing it, but not pic worthy AFTER it's on blocks?

Do explain your logic good sir.