My Fav METAL bands!!!

Syn_Sith_999

Angel of Death
Oct 2, 2001
Venice, ITALY
This is SyN SiTh 999, hailing from Italy!!!! Just running around and looking at all these topics of ppl disliking the Knot. Well, Some ppl will say that I am following the hype, but I have a history in metal as a fan, so I am no newbie. Here is a list of the bands I have heard and enjoyed throughout the years..

Mercyful Fate
Opeth
In Flames
Slipknot
Metallica
Children of Bodom
Dissection
Morbid Angel
Carcass
Selputura
Lacuna Coil (From here!!!)
Deicide
Iron Savoir
Iced Earth
The Setenced
Nightwish
Dimmu Borgir
Cradle of Filth
Amon Amarth
Fleshcrawl

And I will stop there, going through all these cds is making me a bit hungry. HAIL DISSECTION!!!!

Helloween!!!!

Cannibal Corpse!!!

Dismal Euphony!!!

Brujeria!!!! (( Italian is similar to spanish, so I just stringed words together... :p ))

VENOM!!!!!!

Ok, thats it for now.....

HAIL D-I-S-S-E-C-T-I-O-N!!!!!!!

I am listening to Jag Panzer for the first time and I must say they are kicking my ass! Sooo great. Just thought I would throw that in there :)

for the most part I'd say you have pretty good taste and dont let people bring you down about Slipknot. I've got a show I'm going to on Oct 30 to see them and I dont care what anyone says that will be a kick a** show.Think about it......Slipknot on the night before Holloween. I dont think it could get much better.

slipknot sucks. They have a lack of talent Period. some songs start off decent but they always brake into the scream, crap riff, in the middle and end shitty. They just are not a good band , dont fool yourself.

you people consider those best metal bands?
please, don't bore me.
slipknot sucks sumthin feirce, i don't even want to call them metal. their music sounds like people throwing rocks at a cow giving birth.
the only thing you said i'd agree with is opeth, children of bodom, and nightwish, although i don't see how you can listen to any of those three bands and like slipknot at the same time.

here's my contribution:

spiral architect
cynic
aghora
gordian knot
dream theater
fates warning
behind the curtain
liquid tension experiment
death
zero hour
old amorphis
therion
anathema
psychotic waltz
thought industry
atheist
mayadome
pain of salvation
watchtower
i know you already said it, but opeth is to good not to list again

those are metal band that know how to play intelligent metal, and not just thrash away on their instruments.

LONG LIVE PROGRESSIVE METAL!!

steps
spice girls
boyzone
slipknot
linkin park
limp bizkit
Geri spice
homey Mc homez
rude ass niggaz
destinys child
so solid crew
jungle brothers

yeah yeah they are heavy tunes, yo yo thats fat beats homeyzz.