My favorite band of the last few years is completely falling apart

ScottG

Apr 29, 2001
Long Island
Hello everyone,

This message is just to let everyone know that Chris and I are out of the band due to financial reasons. We simply have no money and need to work. Into Eternity needs to tour and we cannot afford to go right now. I have had an excellent 7 years with the band and wish them all the best and hope to see this band have huge success and the recognition it deserves. I would like to personally thank you all for the support you have given this band - it has been truly appreciated!

Jim

:cry:

Hello everyone,

This message is just to let everyone know that Chris and I are out of the band due to financial reasons. We simply have no money and need to work. Into Eternity needs to tour and we cannot afford to go right now. I have had an excellent 7 years with the band and wish them all the best and hope to see this band have huge success and the recognition it deserves. I would like to personally thank you all for the support you have given this band - it has been truly appreciated!

Jim
That really sucks ... i just picked up your latest and its some amazing stuff

thats quite unfortunate.

wait, so its just Tim Roth and Rob Doherty now? Damn...

rawwahhh.jpg

my picture with Into Eternity is COMPLETELY out of date now.

Who knew that unassuming gig where I saw them opening for Kataklysm on a Sunday night in New Jersey would be so important now. Well, at least I got to see them. That was before Scott, the bass player left too..