my feelings about tad morose

cymianel

zwart is prachtig
Jun 23, 2003
belgium
groups.msn.com
in this thread i'm going to tell my tad morose story :erk:

i was 12, i was searching in my brothers cd collection and i found a compilation cd from the record label black mark
the song way of history(made by tad morose off course) was on the cd, and i was crushed :OMG: , i've never heard such a fantastic song!
I didn't listen to metal at all that time, but this song made it all change
I recorded it on a small cassette... :erk:
in that time i hadn't internet at all and i wasn't really connected with the outside world :Smug: , i had 3 years only this song
in this 3 years i had sometimes depressions and i was often down, but this lonely song pulled me through, and kept me alive, my love for that one song is undescribable, the only thing i can say, the song did very much for me

now 3 years later, i know a lot more about tad morose, and i know tad morose is the love of my life :hotjump:

now i want to thank tad morose for all the emotional moments in my life, and i wish to thank them only they are in my life
everytime i hear a song made by tad morose there will be tears in my eyes

the only thing i can say about my feelings to tad morose is: i love them

tad morose was perfect,tad morose is perfect and allways will be

thank you so much for your music! :wave:

greetings from a tad morose from belgium

ps: if the other fans want to explain there feelings this is the place! :)

My Tad Morose story begins with an mp3 site a friend linked me to. I clicked to listen to the song he asked me to and was struck strongly by how cool it was... and this was the wee hours of the morning with the volume low so as to not bother anyone. So I ordered the album Undead from Century Media (and the Candlemass album Epicus Doomicus Metallicus as well as Fates Warnings The Spectre Within and Psychotic Waltzs Bleeding, because I hate the time mailorder takes so when I do it I usually figure it ought to be several albums). And when I got it there was a surprise... the band who's music touched me the most was Tad Morose... the band I'd only heard casually mentioned before that mp3! :yow: :Spin: I managed to get Matters of the Dark from a local cd store but Modus Vivendi has yet to come out here so I am waiting. I'd love to get it early but no credit card, so I must wait... :bah:
And thats my Tad Morose story! :)

cymianel said:
in this thread i'm going to tell my tad morose story :erk:

i was 12, i was searching in my brothers cd collection and i found a compilation cd from the record label black mark
the song way of history(made by tad morose off course) was on the cd, and i was crushed :OMG: , i've never heard such a fantastic song!
I didn't listen to metal at all that time, but this song made it all change
I recorded it on a small cassette... :erk:
in that time i hadn't internet at all and i wasn't really connected with the outside world :Smug: , i had 3 years only this song
in this 3 years i had sometimes depressions and i was often down, but this lonely song pulled me through, and kept me alive, my love for that one song is undescribable, the only thing i can say, the song did very much for me

now 3 years later, i know a lot more about tad morose, and i know tad morose is the love of my life :hotjump:

now i want to thank tad morose for all the emotional moments in my life, and i wish to thank them only they are in my life
everytime i hear a song made by tad morose there will be tears in my eyes

the only thing i can say about my feelings to tad morose is: i love them

tad morose was perfect,tad morose is perfect and allways will be

thank you so much for your music! :wave:

greetings from a tad morose from belgium

ps: if the other fans want to explain there feelings this is the place! :)

The story of how I got into Tad Morose is very much connected to (Morgana) Lefay. I knew them first. But I soon found out there were some other bands coming from Bollnäs :D I got to see both bands on tour together in 1995 and the rest is history, hehe. I must say that I like the "new" direction (since "A Mended Rhyme") more than the early stuff.

they made their appearance at Milwaukee metalfest. they were such killer and cool guys when they signed stuff for fans and their performance was awesome even as late at night as it was. I thought, what an awesome band. they travel all this way, have to go on late, alot of people had left and yet they still decided to put on a killer show. I was hooked:worship: :headbang: