Tad Morose making a buzz around the world !!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
It seems as though different festivals are considering Tad Morose to play at their events. Sounds good to me. They kicked my ass on disc before the US Prog Power event. They kicked my ass even harder live !!
Sorry to everyone here that I haven't kept up my posts. I have changed jobs and have a pregnant wife on top of that. One thing I did do was try and bring everyone I knew from different metal forums to Tad Morose. TM isn't "the band of the week" to me.

I am still here and still crank MV. It is time for another release Tad Morose. I love you guys.... (well in a nice sort of way) :err:

Bryant

ya know Bryant Befor PPV I wasnt as convinced as you were about the greatness of this band ... But Once I saw them Perform I knew ..I just fuckin knew! and ofcourse meeting the guys was great too they were all very cool ppl and very nice ... every where you went that weekend there was TM which is why I love the festival ofcourse but anyways .. I really hope to see Tad Morose Play in the states More and More they deserve it

Walter_Langkowski said:
They totally deserve more recognition. They have a lot of music for all sorts of people. As I've said before, they are so much better than your average Power Metal band. They rule!

Mighty bold statement coming...but I think these guys are the second coming of Savatage. They are that good!

You know..... since Jon Oliva played the same PP TM did, I bet he wouldn't take any offense to that statement if he saw them play. Being the old man that I am, I have been to more live shows than I can count. I won't say the TM performance was the very best I have ever seen, but probably tied for first with maybe three others. Once you reach a level that elite in performance, it's hard to do any better.
Now of course I am talking to fans here, not to band mambers. Christer and Urban if you are reading this.... you suck. Practice some more.... :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
You know..... since Jon Oliva played the same PP TM did, I bet he wouldn't take any offense to that statement if he saw them play. Being the old man that I am, I have been to more live shows than I can count. I won't say the TM performance was the very best I have ever seen, but probably tied for first with maybe three others. Once you reach a level that elite in performance, it's hard to do any better.
Now of course I am talking to fans here, not to band mambers. Christer and Urban if you are reading this.... you suck. Practice some more.... :loco:

Bryant

It was up there, in my favorites