Sponsor Of Tad Morose For ProPower USA 5

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
I just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself!My name is Sean and my site (http://www.metal-fan.net) are the proud sponsors of Tad Morose at this years ProgPower USA 5 in Atlanta, GA on September 17th-18th 2004! I cannot tell you how AWESOME it is to see such a buzz about a single band on the roster like Tad Morose!!! Between this board and The ProgPower board people really seem to be anticipating them to be the best thing the fest has to offer. Nothing against the other bands either, but I think Tad Morose are a hugely underrated band and hopefully this festival exposure will only add to their popularity. See ya in the front row Bryant!!!!!

P.S. I'm not sure about the rest of you but the album "Matters Of The Dark" is in my opinion, their best. WOW!!!!!!

Hello The Q :)

Your site is cool, I also have many sites about bands but is only in my own language.

I agree with You that album is really awesome ;)

The_Q said:
I cannot tell you how AWESOME it is to see such a buzz about a single band on the roster like Tad Morose!!! Between this board and The ProgPower board people really seem to be anticipating them to be the best thing the fest has to offer.
I agree, the buzz seems to be really growing! It would be great to have Tad Morose break out like Edguy did two years ago. So here's to Tad Morose headlining at ProgPower 2006! :kickass:

:Smokin:

It's great to see that such a talented band as Tad Morose is receiving all this great support and hopefully (although I am very sure it will happen nonetheless!) be able to be more exposed to the public and pick up some more fanfare along the way as well as the recognition they deserve. Although I am fairly new to this band (been listening for the last month) I must say that they truly captured me and have become one of my top fav artists, I am truly looking forward to seeing them deliver their goods onstage at PPV! :headbang:

The_Q said:
I just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself!My name is Sean and my site (http://www.metal-fan.net) are the proud sponsors of Tad Morose at this years ProgPower USA 5 in Atlanta, GA on September 17th-18th 2004! I cannot tell you how AWESOME it is to see such a buzz about a single band on the roster like Tad Morose!!! Between this board and The ProgPower board people really seem to be anticipating them to be the best thing the fest has to offer. Nothing against the other bands either, but I think Tad Morose are a hugely underrated band and hopefully this festival exposure will only add to their popularity. See ya in the front row Bryant!!!!!

P.S. I'm not sure about the rest of you but the album "Matters Of The Dark" is in my opinion, their best. WOW!!!!!!
Yeah "Q" I have seen you on the PP message board and talked a bit to you I think. You picked the right band buddy. I am well aware of the show Edguy puts on and the incredible catalog Savatage has, but TM has the music to "hang" with any band. I don't know what they are like live, but from what I have heard, they are pretty damned awesome. I have extremely high expectations for them, but I also had high expectations from Vanden Plas last year and they absolutely knocked my socks off anyway.

Bryant

Hey Bryant, I was supposed to be doing the meet last year with Lucinda last year but couldn't make it. Hope to see ya this year.

The_Q said:
Hey Bryant, I was supposed to be doing the meet last year with Lucinda last year but couldn't make it. Hope to see ya this year.
Ok cool. I knew I recognized your name but couldn't remember where. I'll be there and at the pre-show party as well.

Bryant

Bryant, I am getting a meet together and will have a main thread posted on the Progpower board today. If you want to be on the e-mail list for it or if anyone else would like to. Just shoot me an e-mail at metalrag@yahoo.com. The plan is to meet in front of the Granada and go to the pre=party together. Plenty of giveaways, good people, and good times!!! More info will be available very soon.

Pabla said:
It's great to see that such a talented band as Tad Morose is receiving all this great support and hopefully (although I am very sure it will happen nonetheless!) be able to be more exposed to the public and pick up some more fanfare along the way as well as the recognition they deserve. Although I am fairly new to this band (been listening for the last month) I must say that they truly captured me and have become one of my top fav artists, I am truly looking forward to seeing them deliver their goods onstage at PPV! :headbang:
Yep you sound like me. I haven't long discovered them. They ripped my head off. Killer band. We will have to hook up at PPV. You can be my g/f at PP if my wife says it's ok. >:p~ J/k of course, but it would be cool to hook up with net friends at PP. :headbang: :headbang:

BryantVideoObject DivXMovie plugin v11

Bryant said:
Yep you sound like me. I haven't long discovered them. They ripped my head off. Killer band. We will have to hook up at PPV. You can be my g/f at PP if my wife says it's ok. >:p~ J/k of course, but it would be cool to hook up with net friends at PP. :headbang: :headbang:

BryantVideoObject DivXMovie plugin v11

Definately Bryant! I'll be going along w/my pal Ludmer...we can all make a nice group and sing our heads off for Tad Morose :D I am exceptionally good at headbanging...hence the contant visit to the chiropractor :loco:

Pabla said:
Definately Bryant! I'll be going along w/my pal Ludmer...we can all make a nice group and sing our heads off for Tad Morose :D I am exceptionally good at headbanging...hence the contant visit to the chiropractor :loco:
Great !!! I'm going to have to take pen and paper with me though. I am supposed to meet so many people at this year's event I don't know if I will be able to keep up with all of their names. :Smug: It will be fun though. Look forward to meeting you and Ludmer.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Great !!! I'm going to have to take pen and paper with me though. I am supposed to meet so many people at this year's event I don't know if I will be able to keep up with all of their names. :Smug: It will be fun though. Look forward to meeting you and Ludmer.

Bryant
heehee...maybe everybody should wear nametags with their UM forum nicknames on them :D . Then, as we wander downtown with them still stuck to our shirts, we can say we're all attending a librarians' convention:loco: .

Rakosh said:
heehee...maybe everybody should wear nametags with their UM forum nicknames on them :D . Then, as we wander downtown with them still stuck to our shirts, we can say we're all attending a librarians' convention:loco: .

LMAO! You beat me to it...I was gonna be a smarta$$ and suggest the same thing! Hahahaha! Although they are very useful...hmmmm :tickled:

Rakosh said:

Ha ha ha I think the PM board did that at PPII. I used to post there a bit, but the pure proggers can get pretty weird at times. This place and the Oldschool forum is much more laid back. We may have to do something like that if we get enough people coming though.
I don't have my name included in my sig so that I have to write it everytime. That way I'll be sure to keep it fresh in my memory. That's how bad I am with names.

Bryant
:err:

Rakosh said:
:devil: ...but then again, maybe we are on to something...

Hahahaha! Actually I was the nametag culprit for the meetup before the 2 Iron Maiden gigs this January in LA- :tickled: made everybody wear one...might do it again :p

Bryant...you are not the only one, I am also HORRID with names! We should start carrying a notepad for such matters ;)

Pabla said:
Hahahaha! Actually I was the nametag culprit for the meetup before the 2 Iron Maiden gigs this January in LA- :tickled: made everybody wear one...might do it again :p

Bryant...you are not the only one, I am also HORRID with names! We should start carrying a notepad for such matters ;)

Well I submitted my name to the prog power forum meet as well as this one here, though I think they are one in the same. I don't frolic over in that forum as much as here, so I won't know many of those that don't come in here. I can just see myself walking up to someone.... hey are you Pabla ? Anyway here is what I look like. I'll upload some pictures where I look less normal and a little more exciteable soon.
:D

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Bryant86/ShotgunBryant.jpg

Bryant

LUDMER said:
Pabla will have the horns. :Smokedev: I'll be next to her.
Hey, what are the smoking laws in GA?

Depends on what you smoke I suppose.....

crack..... felony.
pot...... misdeamenor if less than an ounce and determined not to be for sale. Probably a $500 fine or so.
tobacco....... many restaurants offer a smoking section. The forum allows smoking in the corridors and lobby, but not on the concert floor, though some people way up hig in the seats cup it and cheat. There is no law about smoking outside in public areas.

Bryant