A Tad Morose Dream .........

Tess

Jul 25, 2002
North Carolina
I had a dream last night about Tad Morose. My dream was that Peter and Daniel were here in town. I'm not really sure why? I saw Peter first and then he told me Daniel was here too and he brought me to see him. Lucky for me, Daniel did not give me any more lessons in the Swedish language. :loco:

Weird, eh?

hahaha....yah. you shouldn't mess with dreams. take them very seriously indeed.... let's see that show happen, huh boys? :)

I wonder what my dream means. Like, why would I think of TM all of the sudden after seeing them so many months ago. Hmmmmmmm..........

Bad Girl Tess said:
hahaha....yah. you shouldn't mess with dreams. take them very seriously indeed.... let's see that show happen, huh boys? :)

I wonder what my dream means. Like, why would I think of TM all of the sudden after seeing them so many months ago. Hmmmmmmm..........

Ha ha ha well mine was more of a daydream, but as different as those three bands are, they are my three faves. I don't think my heart could handle seeing all three of those bands back to back.

Bryant

Bad Girl Tess said:

Ha ha ha well mine was more of a daydream, but as different as those three bands are, they are my three faves. I don't think my heart could handle seeing all three of those bands back to back.

Bryant

thedelicateflower said:
...ummm...tess...i don't see why this is weird...what am i missing here?... ;)
yah, yah Ms. ;) ;)

You're not missing anything. I just thought it was weird because I haven't seen them in so long and I don't talk to them or anything so I don't know why I would be dreaming about them.

Perhaps, I left out part of the dream ;)

Lol, well as anything can happen, anywhere, anyhow in dreams... I always say, let 'em fly!
Big_Toothy_Grin2.gif

thedelicateflower....... on Wednesday i don´t have to dream About someone in Tad :Spin: i will dream "WITH him"..... ;)

thedelicateflower said:
...come on helena!...wake up!...i wanna hear all about your dream!...;)

Hey you knockout... ;) i will tell you all about the reality *LOL* :tickled:
You know.... long time no chat...it must be a change haha.... :loco: