Thanks Shaye (lady_space) and Tad Morose

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Shayegirl (that's what I call her as my brother is named Shay and it keeps the confusion down) came by my place this past weekend for a visit to see the new baby. It seems as though she picked me up a "congratulations" card and had all the Tad Morose guys sign it as well as getting a nice little Glenn Harveston Jr. outfit for the Kojinator. I think the card will look great in Koji's little babybook and of course, I will get pictures of him when he grows into his new Hawaiin shirt. Thanks Shaye for the gifts and thanks Urban, Christer, Daniel, Anders and Peter for personalizing the card. :D

Bryant

MetalRose said:
That's cool as hell! For rock gods, TM certianly goes out of the way for kids. Peter made sure I got my pick of Drumsticks for my hellion... and he they all signed it as well.

Bryant- I hope Koji grows up to be just like his dad. :)

-MetalRose

Well all of the TM guys were very cool at PP. Every member was nice to their fans. I should have bought Daniel a double shot of good ole' Kentucky bourbon because he was a little more shy than the rest of the guys though. Ha ha ha
As far as the Kojinator....if he can skip the teenage part, I can live with him being like Dad. Ha ha ha. I was pretty hard to deal with as a teen. Better than some though.... I didn't kill all that many people >:p~

Bryant

Bryant said:
Well all of the TM guys were very cool at PP. Every member was nice to their fans. I should have bought Daniel a double shot of good ole' Kentucky bourbon because he was a little more shy than the rest of the guys though. Ha ha ha
As far as the Kojinator....if he can skip the teenage part, I can live with him being like Dad. Ha ha ha. I was pretty hard to deal with as a teen. Better than some though.... I didn't kill all that many people >:p~

Bryant

Were you like one of those teens on the WB network?? :D

Bryant said:
Shayegirl (that's what I call her as my brother is named Shay and it keeps the confusion down) came by my place this past weekend for a visit to see the new baby. It seems as though she picked me up a "congratulations" card and had all the Tad Morose guys sign it as well as getting a nice little Glenn Harveston Jr. outfit for the Kojinator. I think the card will look great in Koji's little babybook and of course, I will get pictures of him when he grows into his new Hawaiin shirt. Thanks Shaye for the gifts and thanks Urban, Christer, Daniel, Anders and Peter for personalizing the card. :D

The little Harvester outfit was all my idea, but I have to say the card was Sean's (The Q)... I just took it and ran with it. And it was very sweet of the TM guys to sign it for me. They do indeed rock. :headbang:

Shaye

lady_space said:
The little Harvester outfit was all my idea, but I have to say the card was Sean's (The Q)... I just took it and ran with it. And it was very sweet of the TM guys to sign it for me. They do indeed rock. :headbang:

Shaye

Ah that sounds like Sean. He's a hella cool guy.

I looked around at t-shirt hell too by the way. Boy the grandparents would really love some of those shirts. Ha ha ha

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ah that sounds like Sean. He's a hella cool guy.

The coolest. :)
Bryant said:
I looked around at t-shirt hell too by the way. Boy the grandparents would really love some of those shirts. Ha ha ha

lol, I love that site! "My other carseat is in a Porsche" is funny and cute without being off-color. 'Course I prefer "fuck the milk--where's the whiskey tits?" But I have a weird sense of humor. :D

Shaye

lady_space said:
The coolest. :)

lol, I love that site! "My other carseat is in a Porsche" is funny and cute without being off-color. 'Course I prefer "fuck the milk--where's the whiskey tits?" But I have a weird sense of humor. :D

Shaye

Yeah that was my fave as well. If I stumbled accross some whiskey tits, I might have to start nursing as well. :D

Bryant