Urban it was great to see Tad Morose, meet you and the other guys...

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
First off, great show !! Tad Morose was a fantastic live band. You surpassed my expectations. from what I could hear (right in front of the stage and Daniel so his amp was prominant,) the band was close to perfect musically. Tad Morose kicked my ass and also looked like they had a great time doing it. It was great to see Peter get to stand up and talk to the audience and sing some lead as well. Most drummers don't get much of a chance to show their personality.

Secondly, Urban you are definitely a people person. You are very approachable and truly seem to enjoy your fans. I can even see a little of the Dio influence in you when you take pix. Of course, you aren't as handsome as Ronnie but you have a little of his style when taking pix with the fans. >:p~ In all seriousness, you do seem like a great guy.

Lastly, the other guys in Tad Morose were also great and friendly. All of them happily signed autographs, took pix and talked to the fans. Anders was really cool and I told him he needs to get his PC back up soon !! Ha ha ha he seems like a good guy as do the others.

I have to go and swing on some curtains, but I am so happy that you and the rest of TM played for us in the US. It was a treat. Thank you and please come back if you can !!

Bryant

Bryant said:
First off, great show !! Tad Morose was a fantastic live band. You surpassed my expectations. from what I could hear (right in front of the stage and Daniel so his amp was prominant,) the band was close to perfect musically. Tad Morose kicked my ass and also looked like they had a great time doing it. It was great to see Peter get to stand up and talk to the audience and sing some lead as well. Most drummers don't get much of a chance to show their personality.

Secondly, Urban you are definitely a people person. You are very approachable and truly seem to enjoy your fans. I can even see a little of the Dio influence in you when you take pix. Of course, you aren't as handsome as Ronnie but you have a little of his style when taking pix with the fans. >:p~ In all seriousness, you do seem like a great guy.

Lastly, the other guys in Tad Morose were also great and friendly. All of them happily signed autographs, took pix and talked to the fans. Anders was really cool and I told him he needs to get his PC back up soon !! Ha ha ha he seems like a good guy as do the others.

I have to go and swing on some curtains, but I am so happy that you and the rest of TM played for us in the US. It was a treat. Thank you and please come back if you can !!

Bryant

I second all that