Will tad morose manage without Urban?

NoCc

New Metal Member
May 6, 2004
Do you guys think tad morose will manage without urban? personally.. I think they won't find another singer who can match him.. you can compare the situation to lost horizons.. they are still searching for a replacement for Heiman and I don't think they will find any... Daniel heiman(heed, ex-lost horizon), urban breed, Jonny Lindqvist (Nocturnal Rites) and Niklas Isfeldt (dream evil) feels like the "Holy singers" in sweden that hardly can be replaced.. I think Tad morose will loose all it's momentum now and sink their way through the ranks.. just like Falconer did when Blad left the band and the replacement couldn't fill his shoes :/ To bad, I really liked Tad morose.. Oh well, I can always sit at home and jack off to Modus Vivendi :loco: :p

I wouldnt worry to much Tad Morose was a Band before Urban came along Granted he brought them to a whole new level .... but I have confidence they will find another singer and will be just fine ...

NoCc said:
Do you guys think tad morose will manage without urban? personally.. I think they won't find another singer who can match him.. you can compare the situation to lost horizons.. they are still searching for a replacement for Heiman and I don't think they will find any... Daniel heiman(heed, ex-lost horizon), urban breed, Jonny Lindqvist (Nocturnal Rites) and Niklas Isfeldt (dream evil) feels like the "Holy singers" in sweden that hardly can be replaced.. I think Tad morose will loose all it's momentum now and sink their way through the ranks.. just like Falconer did when Blad left the band and the replacement couldn't fill his shoes :/ To bad, I really liked Tad morose.. Oh well, I can always sit at home and jack off to Modus Vivendi :loco: :p

i agree with Johnny D, nearly took words out of my mouth!!

oh, and Niklas and Jonny are both still in NR

Oh I know that they are still in their respective bands... it was just a comparision... IF they would leave their bands what would happend.. Well sure there was a tad morose without urban.. but I haven't even bothered listening to all the albums before urban yet, they don't appeal to me.. they feel boring ;o

NoCc said:
Oh I know that they are still in their respective bands... it was just a comparision... IF they would leave their bands what would happend.. Well sure there was a tad morose without urban.. but I haven't even bothered listening to all the albums before urban yet, they don't appeal to me.. they feel boring ;o

you should bother listening to them they are quite good!

Well.. the music itself isn't that big of problem on the old records.. but the singer.. he has a good voice... great even.. but I don't like it.. I don't know why, it doesn't fit :/ and for me it's hard to enjoy a band/song if I don't like the singing since I concentrate alot on the vocals when I'm listeningen :p

NoCc said:
Well.. the music itself isn't that big of problem on the old records.. but the singer.. he has a good voice... great even.. but I don't like it.. I don't know why, it doesn't fit :/ and for me it's hard to enjoy a band/song if I don't like the singing since I concentrate alot on the vocals when I'm listeningen :p

well I reckon we cant force you to like it .... but damn if "Way of History" doesnt rock your world I dont know what will :D

Of course they will manage fine without him. The band has been around for a long time, it's not like he was the only person in the band. Urban would not be known to ANYONE outside of Bollnas or maybe Sweden if it hadn't been for TM taking a chance on him. Who's to say there isn't another dude out there that WE don't know about (hence, like Urban was back in the day) that won't be found, added and kick our asses? And contrary to what you might think, they actually have quite a few good prospects at the moment. People just need to be patient with them.

Squeak said:
Of course they will manage fine without him. The band has been around for a long time, it's not like he was the only person in the band. Urban would not be known to ANYONE outside of Bollnas or maybe Sweden if it hadn't been for TM taking a chance on him. Who's to say there isn't another dude out there that WE don't know about (hence, like Urban was back in the day) that won't be found, added and kick our asses? And contrary to what you might think, they actually have quite a few good prospects at the moment. People just need to be patient with them.

I Agree 100%!!! :headbang: :wave:

JonnyD said:
well I reckon we cant force you to like it .... but damn if "Way of History" doesnt rock your world I dont know what will :D

hehe actually I was listening to exactly that song when I wrote my last post :p

There is no doubt Urban has laid some hard shoes to fill, but finding a replacement that is suitable requires work and luck. They won't find an "Urban Jr." but they may find another vocal God to carry them into their next era.

Bryant

Bryant said:
There is no doubt Urban has laid some hard shoes to fill, but finding a replacement that is suitable requires work and luck. They won't find an "Urban Jr." but they may find another vocal God to carry them into their next era.

Bryant

Yup. Urban is a fantastic talent but it takes a whole band to make magic. Those guitarists aren't exactly a couple of mopes if you ask me. I think they'll be just fine.

Walter_Langkowski said:
Some lousy circumstances prevented me to see them in Chicago (though is saw Lefay the night before.) It's too bad I missed them play...
Walt... stinking shame... They were everything you could imagine and more! They played for over 2 hours. Lefay was great the night before, but not as good as Tad.

I spent some quality time talking to all the guys in Tad Morose. Who would have ever imagined this would occur on US soil? ... they also enjoy playing ice hockey.. just as I do.

They put on an amazing show for us... over 2 hours. Great memories.

Walt... here is a great shot I took of Urban... Now crank up Sword of Retribution and imagine this is Urban singing it to you.
urbanforum0lr.jpg

Urban's new band Bloodbound looks very odd, but they sound awesome.. I will be buying this disc soon.

I am confident that Krunt and company will find a worthy replacement and keep the string of awesome CDs rolling.