Congratulations Shaye and Urban!!

DarkOne said:
ProgPower . . .

. . .bringing power and prog metal music to the masses . . .

. . . and bringing lovers together . . .

ProgPower VI Dating Service to Begin Soon

:tickled:

Congrats!

Steve in Philly

LOL
1 problem
1100 guys
50 girls
half the 50 girls taken
with thise #s,not going to happen

1100 guys
50 girls
half the 50 girls taken

...and the other half of the 50 girls chasing after members of the ProgPower bands. ;)

booB said:
1100 guys
50 girls
half the 50 girls taken

...and the other half of the 50 girls chasing after members of the ProgPower bands. ;)

I personally like the odds. However, I don't chase, but if they are willing to follow then thats fine with me. ;)

Kim K said:
I personally like the odds. However, I don't chase, but if they are willing to follow then thats fine with me. ;)

Hey Kim -- I agree with you 100%! :D

And congratulations to Shaye and Urban -- much happiness to you both! :)

Steph

First off congratulations!!:Spin:

Second, this really does make my future trips that could include those to Sweden even more adventurous. Why you ask? Well, Most swedes I have met are already very hard to understand with their native tongue. Now you create future Swede/southern american mixes and we will never know how they will sound.o_O:Spin:

Congrats yet again!:headbang:

Thank you all...
...and
tattooedsean666 said:
Most swedes I have met are already very hard to understand with their native tongue.
Does this mean you actually understand parts of it? Finally!!! Someone we could ask what we're talking about!!! This is like a major breakthrough... almost on par with the Rosetta stone!

...and thanks again. See some/most ...all? of you at PP?

Urban breed said:
Thank you all...
...and

Does this mean you actually understand parts of it? Finally!!! Someone we could ask what we're talking about!!! This is like a major breakthrough... almost on par with the Rosetta stone!

...and thanks again. See some/most ...all? of you at PP?

Duud,congrats
you got a great gal there
just beware on Sundays in the fall,she is just as bad as some of us guys when it comes to American football
definitely weill see y'all at PP this year

oh,and if you thought Hooters was an experiance
wait till ya go to the Cheetah with us ;)

Oh, BTW Shaye... Thanks for letting me play with Urban's hair in Chicago. I promise from now on I'll keep my hands above his waist.

wha wha wha.... above the waist? which hair of his did you play with???

I don't think it's fair that all these chicks get to bitch and moan about Urban going off the eligible bachelor's list...

What about all those guys that don't have a chance with Shaye, now...? How can we compete with Urban?

Dammit...gotta find someone else to obsess over now...(sigh)...

Rock on!

lady_space said:
Wow, thanks everyone for all the nice thoughts!! :D To answer a few questions/comments, yes, it's 100% for real (I even have a ring); I'm probably just as surprised as anyone else; and no, I will not be Yoko. ;)

Shaye

Whirlwind indeed! Congrats to the both of you~

ashaman7122 said:
I don't think it's fair that all these chicks get to bitch and moan about Urban going off the eligible bachelor's list...

What about all those guys that don't have a chance with Shaye, now...? How can we compete with Urban?

Dammit...gotta find someone else to obsess over now...(sigh)...

Rock on!

Aw, shucks!!! :oops: Thanks! But I don't think you'll have problems finding someone else with the ProgPower Pussy Posse in attendance! :headbang:

Shaye

lady_space said:
Aw, shucks!!! :oops: Thanks! But I don't think you'll have problems finding someone else with the ProgPower Pussy Posse in attendance! :headbang:

Shaye

Heehee...she said "pussy."

Rock on!

Bryan316 said:
?

Prog Power Pussy Posse?

Oh this NEEDS some kinda photoshopping... like a Charlie's Angels photo this year, with that wickedawesome 70's yellow-orange-red rainbow effect around them...

Actually, I was thinking of doing a little something with this...
PossefromHellsmall.jpg

Bryan316 said:
Congratulations Shaye and Urban!
Thanks!! :)

Shaye