Urban breed's new band, Trail of Murder

Actually, he's officially back with Bloodbound now as well: www.bloodbound.se (and Pelle is the drummer for both bands too). Hell, he was doing all of the live shows anyway. :) They're playing in Växjö (Sweden) Saturday.

Back to nagging! ;)
Shaye

Excellent. Nosferatu was in my #2 pick for best album of 2006. Only Heed beat it. "The Book of the Dead" isn't bad, but it definately misses the edge your hubby's voice would have given it.

Looking forward to the new effort.

Actually, he's officially back with Bloodbound now as well: www.bloodbound.se (and Pelle is the drummer for both bands too). Hell, he was doing all of the live shows anyway. :) They're playing in Växjö (Sweden) Saturday.

Back to nagging! ;)
Shaye

Glad to hear that, since I really liked the first album, but that leads to the IMPORTANT question:

With or without makeup? :heh:

Steve in Philly

Urban played me some of the band's tracks, fans of his past bands will definitely be pleased with what they'll hear. His solo material was very good as well. Can't wait for these to be available, they'll be going straight to heavy BEC radio play rotation!! My ipod as well :headbang:

Glad to hear that, since I really liked the first album, but that leads to the IMPORTANT question:

With or without makeup? :heh:

Well, truth be told, I told them in June the makeup was just plain goofy. They said they would not be wearing anymore. Then I got Urban to talk them into doing something else, much cooler...

PIRATE COSTUMES! :lol:

I am looking forward to just hearing material you sing on period!!

Dressing as women, eh? I be he'd look hot as a chick.

lmao... where did you find that?? Hopefully, that was working with Morgana Lefay and not any of Urban's stuff! :lol: Oh and I hear he's single now, ladies... ;)

Good news... urban's computer has been all f*cked up, but he's ordering a new one today and should be back to work on both his solo material and the ToM stuff (Tom? lol) soon.

Shaye