10/26/2012 is the release of Trail of Murder - Shades of Art

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Trail of Murder is Urban Breed reuniting with former (well and current) bandmate Daniel Olsson and also featuring Pelle Åkerlind on drums. Be on the lookout for it.
Sometimes it is tough to promote Urban because he is a good friend of mine, but my ear doesn't lie. If he weren't a personal friend, I might promote him more.

Bryant

If he weren't a personal friend, I might promote him more.

Bryant

That won't give you more of Shaye famous meatloaf :devil:

Actually I'm waiting with high hopes the debut of TOM.

Find it online at a very sensible price so I ordered along the new Sister Sin album, a couple of hours ago :D

Not really.

First they went out of Sister Sin album, so they delayed 10 days (I hate backorder) and then they run out of Trail Of Murder! :bah:

I ask them to cancel the order, I will buy it sometime in the future :mad:

Not really.

First they went out of Sister Sin album, so they delayed 10 days (I hate backorder) and then they run out of Trail Of Murder! :bah:

I ask them to cancel the order, I will buy it sometime in the future :mad:

Ah that sucks. I am still waiting on the "In the Silence" CD to arrive. I actually have the disc on MP3 though, so I can listen to it.

Bryant

Ah that sucks. I am still waiting on the "In the Silence" CD to arrive. I actually have the disc on MP3 though, so I can listen to it.

Bryant

Shaye posted yesterday at FB that the USA shop of the band have some in stock.

The seller I was using has it again in stock but now Doro and Sister Sin are priorities. Nevertheless as the album already leaked I listened to it and it's a pretty good effort.