Good news for tad Morose/Urban Breed fans....

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Urban Breed has formed a new band..... Trail of Murder. He has reunited with former Tad Morose bandmate, guitarist and co-songwriter Daniel Olsson. Morgana Lefay drummer Pelle Akerland and former Bloodbound bassist Jorgen "Poe" Andersson round out the all-star line-up.
I suppose since I have known Urban's wife for over half of her life, I get a few priviledges and have listened to a few tracks. This is going to rock people !!! There is no website, song samples, artwork, promo-pictures or anything just yet, but it will come soon. Here is an announcement straight from Urban.....

"Trail of Murder Is that new band I've been mentioning from time to time.
I just wanted to let everybody know that we are now, finally, able to go public with this.

It is the best line up I've ever played with. Can't imagine working with better people, both as musicians and friends.
I am really looking forward to hearing your reactions to our debut.
So far, all I can tell you is it's heavy, beautiful, hard-hitting yet loaded with dynamics and nuances.
And of course, filled to the brim with my amazing melodies!
blush.gif

Trail of Murder:
Urban breed
Daniel Olsson
Jörgen "Poe" Andersson
Pelle Åkerlind"

This is Urban's post on his own website. Don't take him too seriously with the "filled to the brim with my amazing melodies" stuff. It is a small forum and he is just goofing around. I am pestering him about getting a rythm guitarist, but that may be atr a later time considering there is already stuff recorded.

Urban also has rejoined Bloodbound as well (busy guy) for those that liked him in that band.

Bryant

Glad to hear Urban has a new band!!!, i really loved his vocals live, had the pleassure at Progpower a few years ago with Tad Morose, IMO them and Brainstorm stole both nights

Good job Bryant!

Heh, Bryant told me to head over here and spread "the Gospel of breedianism", and excuse myself by saying he'd hit me in the head with a baseball bat if I didn't.
(This so that I wouldn't feel to bad about promoting myself.)
Now, I've seen that bat of his, it's one of those inflatable ones, so it's not really very impressive and I am a terrible liar so I am most grateful that I didn't have to.
In any case, this is turning out to be the best album I've ever sung on. (Thank God for more ways than one to interprete "terrible liar".) :D

...and yes, I'm constantly taking myself way too seriously. :lol:
Manowar look out! :)

OK enough of love exchanges :p and get sure we can have some smaples soon ;)

Good job Bryant!

Heh, Bryant told me to head over here and spread "the Gospel of breedianism", and excuse myself by saying he'd hit me in the head with a baseball bat if I didn't.
(This so that I wouldn't feel to bad about promoting myself.)

You are welcome to promote yourself all you want here, Urban Breed! I, for one, feel honored to see a post from the mighty Mr. Breed here on UMOS! In fact, to celebrate the event, I've got Undead, Matters of the Dark, and Modus Vivendi lined up for a Tad Morose mini-marathon later today!

I am very much looking forward to your Trail of Murder project, can't wait to hear some samples!

Great news! good to see your keeping busy Urban! Cant wait to hear the new stuff! Is Daniel splitting time between Tad Morose and Trail of Murder?
No, not really. He finally quit, lets see, about a month ago.
Sorry to say this but this would be the end of Tad Morose as you know it. I think it's fair to say that 'Modus Vivendi' might very well be the last Tad Morose album ever to be released.
Now, for those of you that would hate to see this happen... show this post to Krunt and Anders and I bet it'll give them an extra incentive to keep that Morose beast going. :)

You do know that Daniel and I'd been talking about quitting Tad Morose and putting together our own band since, like, forever?
Beginning the second week in the studio recording 'Undead' actually. (I even left clues to this effect on 'Undead' and 'Modus Vivendi'.)

Well, it finally happened and now it's time for the world to hear what we're really capable of...

Oh God !! Urban's head will be the size of a large watermelon for the next few days. :lol:

Bryant

You are welcome to promote yourself all you want here, Urban Breed! I, for one, feel honored to see a post from the mighty Mr. Breed here on UMOS! In fact, to celebrate the event, I've got Undead, Matters of the Dark, and Modus Vivendi lined up for a Tad Morose mini-marathon later today!

I am very much looking forward to your Trail of Murder project, can't wait to hear some samples!

Can't wait to hear some of the new stuff. Unfortunately I didn't get to hear anything at ProgPower.:erk: Any estimate for a release date?