Some (sort of) Tad Morose news....

Sweet! Not a bad listen, I just quickly listened to 2 tracks...and loving Urban's vox, it's easy to like the stuff. Looks like a release to come in a few weeks. Thanks for the update Bryant!

What is with the gay Dimmu Borgir make up? This is pretty mediocre Power Metal, though Breed's vocals are awesome as usual.

Sorry... this is not even close to Tad Morose.

Very cheesy/mediocre/boring/typical power metal... Urbans voice is great but not great enough to take this out of the boring.

Interesting... and Shaye didn't spill the beans... Damn Her!

Kiddin' of course.!!!

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Sorry... this is not even close to Tad Morose.

Very cheesy/mediocre/boring/typical power metal... Urbans voice is great but not great enough to take this out of the boring.

Interesting... and Shaye didn't spill the beans... Damn Her!

Kiddin' of course.!!!

I like the samples but it's hard for me to get a feel for a song from just a sample. I wanna hear the whole thing!

I'm thinkin' Shaye might be a little busy with that little shindig she's got coming up in a few months. :D

I really can't tell how good the songs are from the samples. Urban is so high on my list of top vocalists I will buy the CD though. I think it's worth a shot just because he is singing in the band.

Bryant

Urban's side of the story :

In a recent interview with BW&BK about his new band, BLOODBOUND, vocalist Urban Breed discussed his reasons for leaving TAD MOROSE a couple weeks ago:

"It was a long, ongoing process of alienation," Breed begins. "I was isolating myself from the rest of the band to a certain extent. When we were on tour I wouldn't hang out with the guys, stuff like that. I think the thing that really forced me to make the decision to leave was an interview I read with Christer (Andersson/guitars). He actually said what I saw for a very long time; he said outright that the guys didn't like playing the songs that I wrote. I know his manner and he always likes to speak for everyone else. So, he just mentioned that he didn't want to play songs that I had written in their entirety, that it didn't matter if the fans didn't like it because those songs were a yawn to play. I'd had that impression for quite a while and eventually that sort of thing wears you down."

For the record, Breed wrote three songs for the last Tad Morse album, Modus Vivendi: 'Mother Shipton's Words', 'Take On The World' and 'When The Spirit Rules The World'.

"I can understand that my leaving is a shock to some people," Breed continues. "Other people saw it coming. I'm not sure it's the end of Tad Morose because Daniel (Olsson/guitars) is still in the band, so there's quite a lot of songwriting talent left there. If it wasn't for Daniel the last album would have sounded quite different because what I didn't write, he wrote. It was the two of us that wrote the bulk of the material, but if you ask Christer you'll get a different story. He sees things differently."

sad to hear about the conflict in the band. always... especially Modus Vivendi was one of my most favorite albums.

his new bandmate is from a melodic hard rock band, so it might not sound as metal as TM, but i like it. i wish good luck to both bands!