I see some new faces.... everyone checked out Tad Morose ?

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
When I first got into Tad Morose I am sure people here were tired of seeing their names because I couldn't stop posting about them..... However, I haven't had a band kick my ass that hard in eight years or so, therefore I was a bit excited. Unfortunately, they are overdue for a release as their latest (Modus Vivendi) was released in 2003.
Having said all of that, if someone here hasn't checked them out, I strongly suggest doing so. They are on century Media, but unfortunately, CM seems to have condensed their site and there are no more MP3s from Tad Morose there. Tad Morose is labeled as "power metal" but they are closer to "classic" powermetal ala Metal Church than the prototypical powermetal you see today.

Bryant

indeed...tad morose is fuckin awesome! great talent and song writing there. you can get samples at www.centurymedia.com , their record label. bryant, and any who wish to check them out, go to USA headquarters, select "media" at the top. then, there is a box for artists...select tad morose and click get media.

i highly suggest buying, especially, the latest 3 albums which are my favorite (matters of the dark, undead, modus vivendi), but all are very very good!!! GO NOW!

Not to pile on but yes, do check out Tad Morose. They will almost assuredly kick your ass. :headbang:

Geeze Bryant, where the hell have you been? I know the Kojinator is keeping you busy but the least you could do is stop by once a week and let us know you're still alive. I'm totally kicking your ass in posting regularity! :Smug:

I'll pile on a bit more. I love this band since seeing them at PPV. Definately not traditional power metal. I don't even call them power metal myself. They are just good old METAL if you ask me. They are due for a new release.

"why are you calling me?"

Another confirmation here, Tad Morose completely kicked my ass from first listen, immediately I had to have all their releases. As you can see from testimony above Tad Morose comes Highly recommended!:headbang: :headbang:

I've heard some Morgana Lefay and liked them. Just haven't gotten around to picking up some of thier CDs. The singer sounds quite a bit like Jon Oliva at times. Which is good in my book!:headbang:

Bryant said:
When I first got into Tad Morose I am sure people here were tired of seeing their names because I couldn't stop posting about them.....
:D Do you get paychecks from Urban? :loco:

Nice to see Lefay fans in this thread too.

SavaRon said:
I've heard some Morgana Lefay and liked them. Just haven't gotten around to picking up some of thier CDs. The singer sounds quite a bit like Jon Oliva at times. Which is good in my book!:headbang:

RONNY! Find yourself a copy of "Lefay - S.O.S."!!! you wont be disapointed!!! and Charles really does sound alot like Jon at times when he is doing more of the screaming thing his Cleans are almost more like ... umm oh geez that Nevermore guy.. hahaha style wise atleast ... so yes Get that Album!!! you must I command!!! I will be drilling you on it at the next Progpower!!! :D oh and get "The Secret Doctrine" too! "Cold World" is a classic!

Fangface said:
:D Do you get paychecks from Urban? :loco:

Nice to see Lefay fans in this thread too.

Ha ha ha no but I should ask for a cut. Unfortunately that wouldn't be much money. TM is pretty poor as far as how much money they make as a band. :yell: I do know Urban somewhat personally, but though he knows I love TM and his vocals, I try not to let him know I think he is a vocal God. His ego is quite where it needs to be without me being a fan-boy to his face. Behind his back.... (like here where he doesn't read) he is in my top five vocalists of all-time. He knows that, but I don't want to remind him of that fact. It is an uncomfortable situation.

Bryant

Wheezer said:
Not to pile on but yes, do check out Tad Morose. They will almost assuredly kick your ass. :headbang:

Geeze Bryant, where the hell have you been? I know the Kojinator is keeping you busy but the least you could do is stop by once a week and let us know you're still alive. I'm totally kicking your ass in posting regularity! :Smug:

I am so sorry Brother Wheez. I rented a PSII game and that is part of the problem. I am not a "gamer," but this particular one almost made me late for work one night. Though I am not a fan of racing ganmes hardly at all, Gran Turismo is fucking incredible !! I will come to my senses and get back to cyber-reality especially considering the rent is due back tonight.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I am so sorry Brother Wheez. I rented a PSII game and that is part of the problem. I am not a "gamer," but this particular one almost made me late for work one night. Though I am not a fan of racing ganmes hardly at all, Gran Turismo is fucking incredible !! I will come to my senses and get back to cyber-reality especially considering the rent is due back tonight. Bryant

You ditched us for a video game!?!? I think it's time for an intervention! ;)

I haven't played my PSII in a really long time. It gets more use when my nieces are around or when my best friend's son is over for a visit.

You can also hear four full-length mp3s of Tad Morose and Morgana Lefay on their official myspace pages (which I run for them) if you guys want to hear new and old stuff. www.myspace.com/tadmorose and www.myspace.com/morganalefay are those links. And it's nice to see you again, fangface. :) I'm pretty suprised that none of the Morgana Lefay fans here went to see them in their first ever show in April at the Chicago Powerfest. It was entertaining getting them over here and well worth it. I've been a diehard fan of ML since late 1990 - if you really want to try a cd out, grab Morgana Lefay - Maleficium. Lefay is another version of Morgana Lefay and under the Lefay name they have three albums released.

And if Bryant gets paid for promoting Tad Morose, so should I. LOL :loco:

Squeak said:
You can also hear four full-length mp3s of Tad Morose and Morgana Lefay on their official myspace pages (which I run for them) if you guys want to hear new and old stuff. www.myspace.com/tadmorose and www.myspace.com/morganalefay are those links. And it's nice to see you again, fangface. :) I'm pretty suprised that none of the Morgana Lefay fans here went to see them in their first ever show in April at the Chicago Powerfest. It was entertaining getting them over here and well worth it. I've been a diehard fan of ML since late 1990 - if you really want to try a cd out, grab Morgana Lefay - Maleficium. Lefay is another version of Morgana Lefay and under the Lefay name they have three albums released.

And if Bryant gets paid for promoting Tad Morose, so should I. LOL :loco:

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally really wanted to go to Chipowerfest Just because Morgana Lefay was there but My cash was tied up in Progpower ... I do hope they make it back to the US!!! ... or else I am going to have to fly to Sweden to see them :D