TAD MOROSE: Ex-ANNIHILATOR Singer JOE COMEAU Joins The Fold - Mar. 9, 2006

skeptik

Feb 7, 2003
TAD MOROSE: Ex-ANNIHILATOR Singer JOE COMEAU Joins The Fold - Mar. 9, 2006 Sweden's TAD MOROSE have announced the addition of singer Joe Comeau (ex-ANNIHILATOR, LIEGE LORD, OVERKILL) to the group's ranks. "A new era has begun for us and the next release will be by far the most powerful we have ever done," the band write on their web site.

Commented Comeau: "What can I say? Obviously, I am very honored to be the new vocalist for the great TAD MOROSE! I would first like to thank all the TAD guys for bringing me on board. Work has already begun on awesome new TAD MOROSE material and I am psyched as hell to move ahead on creating a killer new CD with these guys. I am also looking forward to our upcoming shows so I can meet all the TAD faithful and friends alike! Make sure you come and have a drink with us. See ya soon!"

TAD MOROSE parted ways with singer Urban Breed (now in BLOODBOUND) in December 2005. Urban joined TAD MOROSE in 1995 following the departure of previous singer Kristian "Krille" Andrén. Breed appeared on the group's last four studio albums: 1997's "A Mended Rhyme", 2000's "Undead", 2002's "Matters of the Dark" and 2003's "Modus Vivendi".

I don't think they could have possibly picked a better replacement. This man's voice should definitely be on more recorded material. Absolutely awesome, especially on Liege Lord's Master Control.

I already replied to the other thread but what the hell... this is some kickass news here. And I agree, you just can't beat Master Control when it comes to power metal vocals. I'm a happy metalhead, now bring on the new album!:heh: