I see some new faces.... everyone checked out Tad Morose ?

Squeak said:
You can also hear four full-length mp3s of Tad Morose and Morgana Lefay on their official myspace pages (which I run for them) if you guys want to hear new and old stuff. www.myspace.com/tadmorose and www.myspace.com/morganalefay are those links. And it's nice to see you again, fangface. :) I'm pretty suprised that none of the Morgana Lefay fans here went to see them in their first ever show in April at the Chicago Powerfest. It was entertaining getting them over here and well worth it. I've been a diehard fan of ML since late 1990 - if you really want to try a cd out, grab Morgana Lefay - Maleficium. Lefay is another version of Morgana Lefay and under the Lefay name they have three albums released.
Thank you, and yes... MALEFICIUM!! :headbang: :worship:

Listen to her wise words ;)

Wheezer said:
You ditched us for a video game!?!? I think it's time for an intervention! ;)

I haven't played my PSII in a really long time. It gets more use when my nieces are around or when my best friend's son is over for a visit.

Not just a video game. GTIV took those slanted eyed Harumi folks five years to make this one. Over 650 cars to race and over 100 tracks to race on. I am not even into racing games..... but that freaking game is a masterpiece.

Bryant