Urban breed's new band, Trail of Murder

lmao... where did you find that?? Hopefully, that was working with Morgana Lefay and not any of Urban's stuff! :lol: Oh and I hear he's single now, ladies... ;)

Good news... urban's computer has been all f*cked up, but he's ordering a new one today and should be back to work on both his solo material and the ToM stuff (Tom? lol) soon.

Shaye

I have my sources :cool::cool::heh: Okay okay, I just typed in "pelle morgana" on yahoo and clicked "images".. haha! I think Urban was trying to set me up with Pelle after I asked if he had any hot single Scandinavians for me :lol: :lol:

Urban breed said:
Hmm, I can't decide... is this better than being called Tad?
Tad is sexier, but Tom has a bright future. :lol:

Tad is sexier, but Tom has a bright future. :lol:

Tad, Tom... it all keeps my fantasies fresh and exciting...! :lol:

There were a decent number of ProgPower folks there, including Esa Ahola and Glenn himself. And, sitting not far from us on the floor, Doc "Killdrums" Wacholz. :headbang:

Gee, thanks, Paul... make me feel even worse that I had to miss it. :cry:

Btw, (getting back on topic a little:)) if I manage to get a ticket to NW/PL Saturday, I'll have a CD with me w/ a few tracks that I can play for anyone interested. But you HAVE to listen to them in my car. Don't ask. :p

Shaye

Btw, (getting back on topic a little:)) if I manage to get a ticket to NW/PL Saturday, I'll have a CD with me w/ a few tracks that I can play for anyone interested. But you HAVE to listen to them in my car. Don't ask. :p

Is this including the same song that I first heard from you at Kim's barbecue in your car? Killer tune!

Seems that Urban has rejoined Bloodbound.

Urban Breed rejoins Bloodbound

Yep... they're a little late to the party, though, as I posted that earlier in this very thread: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...breeds-new-band-trail-murder.html#post6658926 :)

Is this including the same song that I first heard from you at Kim's barbecue in your car? Killer tune!

Actually, I have no clue which song that was... lol There are 2 of his solo songs and 2 of the Trail of Murder songs that I have and have been cleared to share (the same ones that he played for some folks at PP). :) And it looks like I will be indeed going to the show Saturday... whew! Thanks, Esa! :worship:

Shaye

I love it that Urban is back in BLOODBOUND! They better keep the corpsepaint, too!

Out of curiousity, why? It honestly loses them potential fans... either people look at them and expect black metal and are pissed when they don't get it, or people who might like them look at them and think they're black metal and don't bother listening. It was a dumb move from a business standpoint, in my perspective, and I can't see any positives, so I'm really curious as to why some people think they should keep it.

I do, however, agree they're a far better band with Urban than without him (of course. :D).

Shaye

Out of curiousity, why? It honestly loses them potential fans... either people look at them and expect black metal and are pissed when they don't get it, or people who might like them look at them and think they're black metal and don't bother listening. It was a dumb move from a business standpoint, in my perspective, and I can't see any positives, so I'm really curious as to why some people think they should keep it.

I do, however, agree they're a far better band with Urban than without him (of course. :D).

Shaye

Absolutely. That was my thoughts exactly when I 1st saw the band pics.

Awesome to see lots new stuff coming up with Urban!

Shaye
I love the corpsepaint because no other power metal bands use it. That's the point. Expect one thing and get another. I'm sure everyone said this about KISS in the beginning, too. I love uniqueness and this aspect of BLOODBOUND's schtick makes them exactly that...UNIQUE!

I love the corpsepaint because no other power metal bands use it. That's the point. Expect one thing and get another. I'm sure everyone said this about KISS in the beginning, too. I love uniqueness and this aspect of BLOODBOUND's schtick makes them exactly that...UNIQUE!

Hmmm... okay. Can't say I agree, but I would never have thought of that. Thanks! :)

Shaye

No matter what, wearing corpsepaint/immortal paint when on a big festival stage outside during the day makes you look stupid =p

But really I don't care how a band dresses, how they wear makeup, or whatever. So long as they have a good time and play well (oh and their music is good).

That's the second time you've posted that, so I'm also going to repost that they are not. Powerwolf also wears paint and they were formed a year before Bloodbound.

Both bands wear the paint and dabble in Black Metal lyrics, but their delivery is pure Power Metal.

Urban.jpg

34543_photo.jpg