my fellow companions

Night Reaper

ooo the reaper wants more
Oct 6, 2006
New Brunswick, Canada
hello fellow forumers, I am ''Night Reaper'' from the children of bodom off topic section, let's put our differences aside, I am seeking your help to identify this song, word on the street is that it might be ''amon amarth'' if it's from them it must be very old, now let's unite our power of knowledge and work together as a team. i have posted this in a few forums, if you have any news, please lettuce know in our big happy family in the children of bodom off topic section in the ''what is this song'' thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to say something nasty but then I saw your sig. With a gif like that feel free to do/say whatever the fuck you feel like.
Does sound a bit like Amon Amarth but I couldnt say for sure.

In which fucking twisted dimension does this sound like Amon Amarth???????????????

some parts of it are like amon amarth, but since the rest of it isn't then I'm pretty sure it isn't because Amon amarth have this consistency to their music. It doesn't sound like it's off Once Sent from the Golden Hall or that amazing demo/ep they put out before that's included on the 2nd bonus disc to Versus the world.It's a pretty obscure random nobody band (not bad at all, but it's one of the many overlooked demo/1 album bands from the 90s).

please lettuce know in our big happy family

Lettuce_mix%5B1%5D.jpg

don't spoil your dinner...

Quite possibly the best sig I've ever seen ever in all my life of living.

I'd only appreciate it more were it Ellie Goulding. And even then, I'm not sure it would be any better.

Like I might appreciate Saving Private Ryan more if Heath Ledger had been there instead of Matt Damon, but it probably wouldn't be any better.