My first solo track - Djent/Experimental

More highs in the wobby synth. The bass guitar has way too much high mids and attack. you need a rounder, fuller tone. And yea maxmedlow was right about the clean tone,very percussive. sounds like mids and maybe compression that is making it sound like that? idk, But everything else sounds sick.

More highs in the wobby synth. The bass guitar has way too much high mids and attack. you need a rounder, fuller tone. And yea maxmedlow was right about the clean tone,very percussive. sounds like mids and maybe compression that is making it sound like that? idk, But everything else sounds sick.

Ya the bass is whats giving me the nightmare.

Mate that was the same version :loco:
Neways, i got a new version mixed. Give it a listen

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10355927/Rise2.mp3

Im still not satisfied with the snare. And the percussive clean sounds were intentional :)

haha that just shows ya how important it is to use the same speakers/headphones :p

well man, the guitars are still too low in the mix, and they still lack in a lot of presence! everything else sounds far nicer this time :D but just boost those guitars in both volume and presence! also, the snare could do with a bit more highs if you ask me :) and that wobby synth bit is sick now! keep it up man, youre nearly there, just get those 2 things sorted!!