My Former Band

HarmonyDies....

Semi-True
Oct 14, 2001
Canada
I used to be band, well we did not have a name when I left it and I am not sure if they have a name now. Well anyways, I meet the band through the internet by a drummer who was very nice and liked music and he was the founding member, I think. I go to the first rehearsal and they seemed like nice people we were doing a couple covers. Later on ( A Couple of weeks), I realized the guitarist was a stupid fucking loser . He took music way too seriously,had a big ego, and his songs were ripped off and unoriginal, after awhile. I deicided to leave the band because of this queer ass loser. Once I left, I found out that the guitarist actually kicked out the drummer who was a founding member of the band.

I was just curious if anyone else here has similar experiences,. and what did you do.

P.S. : If you are one of these type of Guitarist, Fuck you.

Hmm, have been in many bands. Never had the type of pricks that you're talking about though. Had some poppy people in bands though, that was kinda trashy. I'm trying to sharpen the bass drum skills so I can play better metal stuff, know? Cool though, don't think I would be too fond of the online thing, that seems kind of desperate maybe...

That guitarist must have got some back-up from the other bandmembers, or else I doubt he would have "power" enough to kick out the very pulse in the music -and also one of the founders.. If people are fed up with him, then kick his ass the hell out!!!