my friend fingered a molestor priest and...wait...

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
My friend Paul attended Cheverus High School in Portland, Maine. One of his teachers was Father Talbot, for English, who had come from Boston College High School. Talbot required his students to write a story and a poem for their senior class, and Paul very much dislikes poetry, preferring prose. So he and Father Talbot butted heads, and argued, and finally Paul, in bitterness, turned in only a short story, entitled "A Face In The Crowd". He intended to piss Talbot off, and the story was about an evil child molestor who travels from place to place, assuming new identities...the last line of the story features the molestor assuming the identity of one "Father Talbot", a high school teacher in Maine. Paul was shocked to receive an 'A' in the class and told this story all round for many years about how he had bested the teacher in a contest of wills.

Then, this morning:
http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/262/metro/Teacher_to_be_arraigned_today+.shtml

"Suffolk District Attorney Daniel F. Conley yesterday formally announced the criminal indictment of the Rev. James F. Talbot on charges that he sexually abused three students at Boston College High School while he taught and coached at the school in the 1970s. "

I can't stop laughing thinking how that fucking Jesuit must have been shitting his pants when he read Paul's story.

YIKES. That's fucked up. Your friend should have his own psychic line. I couldn't imagine actually handing in a paper with my teacher's name in it, let alone naming that teacher a child molester!! That's gutsy dood.

Another non-interesting chupe tidbit: 'A Face in the Crowd' was an Andy Griffith movie that was filmed in my Mom's home town of Piggot, Arkansas. She and all the kids in the town got to be extras. They changed the name of the town to Pickett for the movie.

:lol:

Your friend Psychic or something. What implored him to write a poem, any chance he knew/suspicion about Talbot??? Amazing how close he was to getting a bullseye.

I'm thinking that Talbot gave off a creepy, child-molestor vibe that he subconsciously picked up on. Either that, or he was actually oil-wrestled (see the Globe story) and repressed it and could only express his anguish through a smirky story.

fingers.JPG