my health insurance company is draining my will to live

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
like, i'm sitting at a desk on the phone with this slut at PHS trying to get a referral to a psychiatrist and she's like 'why do you need to see the doctor ?' and i am like 'oh, hey, should i tell you how fucking INSANE I AM RIGHT NOW IN FRONT OF MY coworkers???' (i actually said that, but i didn't yell it, i just said it and laughed)

seriously. wtb?

then she refers me to some fucking ASSHOLE who has such a bad accent i can't understand wtf he's saying.

!!!!!!!!!

i know. so i had to just CALL back for another freakin referral! i was like 'CAN THIS PERSON NOT BE LIKE, FRESH OUT OF JAPAN PLEASE??' seriously. and again, the new lady that answered asked me why i was going.

eeeesch.

hell yeah dude. the radiology departement fucked up and sent me a $600 bill by accident instead of sending it to my insurance co. heart attack!

but all in all I'd have to say harvard is pretty good, although you pretty much HAVE to see a harvard dr.

my insurance is actually really great... but when you need to get a referral (rare, but it happens) it's like walking through a fuckin labyrinth.

well, sometimes it doesn't help... people that don't want to be helped. it can take a long time to find a therapist that isn't annoying.

i just need pills i think. lots of pills. preferably with a matching straight jacket and some ear plugs.

actually, i was just thinking 'wow, earplugs are a really good idea', and i checked and they carry them at the sporting goods store down the street... right on.