my house is falling apart! arghhh

mick thompson

AKA: Ross Canpolat! SM!
Nov 3, 2005
Dublin, Ireland
so far this month:

the heating broke down for 2 days (in fucking winter!)

2 toilets are broken, both dont flush properly (3 weeks and today the other broke)

2 sinks are broken, one has a crack, the other has a crater the size of my fist in it (3 weeks)

the electricity in all the sockets upstairs stopped working (4 days so far)

1 shower upstairs stopped pumping water (2 days ago this started)

the bath trimming is falling off (about 2 weeks ago the bath edging started coming off)

my media server broke down (6 days but i fixed it)

the radio started loosing reception and now does not pick up any stations (4 weeks ago and still not fixed)

the water pump in the fridge for the cold water is on its last legs and barely pumping anything (1 week)

and finally the toilet paper holder fell off the wall yesterday for no reason what so ever!

AT LEAST I DONT PAY THE BILLS! SQUATTER RULES! LIVING WITH PARENTS!:headbang:

Come back when you have lived in a house with out any electricity what so ever for a year! ;)

Nah, but seriously, its not fun when this kind of shit happens. :erk:

oh i have lived in a house with no electricity - not a year but 4 months, im half turkish and my uncle owns an island there and i went to live in the house on the island. not a pretty sight!!!

and now this shit! and the worst part is the house was only built like 4 years ago! its a solid bring huge house and was dam fucking expensive and now its contents are destroying themselves