My humps

Do you mean that literally?:lol:

Who knows? :loco:

But I don´t think (to quote Hamburger Hill) that Fergie, Man-jaw Simpson, Madonna, Kelly Clarkson and so on do their own fucking. Look at J Lo, when someone who obviously can dance uses fake sweat (maybe it looks better on camera) instead of dancing her ass of in a dance-part then you know she hires as stand-in when it´s time for Anthony to stick it in. Or at least have a team of assistants with lube and her 500000 $ diamond strap-on and a spiritual guide near.

Who knows? :loco:

But I don´t think (to quote Hamburger Hill) that Fergie, Man-jaw Simpson, Madonna, Kelly Clarkson and so on do their own fucking. Look at J Lo, when someone who obviously can dance uses fake sweat (maybe it looks better on camera) instead of dancing her ass of in a dance-part then you know she hires as stand-in when it´s time for Anthony to stick it in. Or at least have a team of assistants with lube and her 500000 $ diamond strap-on and a spiritual guide near.

Wow, you sure are smart! I never would have thought they might use a stunt-cunt.:lol:

OK, that was rude, maybe I should have said they use a substitute prostitute!:lol: