My Imagika Page

Evandro

Be TrOO or be DEAD!!!
Jan 12, 2006
Brazil
www.metalnaveia.com
:Smug: Hello Devil´s!!!
I´m from Brazil and this is my page to this amazing band... http://imagika.cjb.net I hope you like.....:loco:
I was the webmaster of Disciples Of The Ice, one of the first IE fan pages in the world, and always some guys talk about Imagika....and finally I could hear the band and...FUCKING GOD!!! You RLZ!!! We have a board in Brazil and some IE fans today is Imagika fans because IE is not the same...

My english sucks!! I hope you understand my words....:D

:wave:

I love the site!!! You are a true Imagika fan!! I'll have to stop by the forum here and there to visit. I also notice you have done your homework and have my other bands as well. Bravo to you on a very cool site!! I am sure I speak for the whole band when i say we are honored!!

Oh my God!! I would like to say many things to you Norman, but my english.....
So....I open one board here in Brazil, some guys now are discovering Imagika and Tramontane and Machine Called Man (this band destroy!!!) I hope they become Imagika fans....I can´t wait for the new cd, and vocals like Evil´s Rising (you remember Matthew Barlow....Schaffer would kick the ass of Tim "Flipper" Owens in Iced Earth...:D and call you)

See ya!!!

Thank you so much...that is amazing!!!! I would like to join your forum, but I don't know any Portuguese...just some Italian. But at least I can understand some of the words. :)

METAL!
Elena

We have played them a few times now , they are really cool guys !

Looking forward to the new music !