My interviews thread (Ace Frehley posted!)

Great photos, and a cool interview! Sort of painful for me to read because I truly wanted to be there for that! I may never get another chance to meet The Man! I did get his autograph at a record signing...........Oh well, that's cool that you at least had the chance to talk to him for a bit, Andy. Excellent job! I'll see if I can post a review of "Anomaly" very soon.

Great photos, and a cool interview! Sort of painful for me to read because I truly wanted to be there for that! I may never get another chance to meet The Man! I did get his autograph at a record signing...........Oh well, that's cool that you at least had the chance to talk to him for a bit, Andy. Excellent job! I'll see if I can post a review of "Anomaly" very soon.

Do post the review if you write one! I didn't write a review myself because a fellow staffer got a copy of the album before it released so he did the review for Full Metal Rock.

Well, that's two votes for a review! Jeremy has asked me also to write one. I'm on it, man!