My Introduction

JustinJJustin

New Metal Member
Oct 17, 2014
Hello. So I am very new to these forums and I am pretty excited to see what new metal music you can get me into.

I don't consider myself good at introductions and I am pretty vague in how I describe myself. But I am here for everything music.

So first off my name is Justin. (Duh). I am aged 17 and I live in the UK, specifically Leeds. I recently just started going to college and met new friends. So far it is a pretty awesome time in my life aside from coursework. Meeting new friends in college with the same interests as me is really awesome. Bare in mind I am doing a games design course but nearly everyone in there has an awesome taste in music. I feel I could branch out more on here as well.

On to the music. I love metal. I have just got into thrash metal, and, well, I hope to expand my metal horizons. But I recently noticed that there is just too much good music and I don't know who and what albums I should be listening to.

I am open to anything and I think joining these forums might broaden my mind even more. I won't give a list of favorite artists and bands because I could be here forever.

Anyway thanks for reading and see you on the forums somewhere.