My Jam tonight

Souls of Black

Thrashing Tempest
Jul 2, 2002
Visit site
Hey everyone, sorry I have not been around, work has been kicking my ass with travel and such.

Have to share my jam session tonight, have not played in weeks, so I thought I would play to some CD's. Started with Qryche - Mindcrime, played about 6 songs straight ( I fucking love this CD). Then, went for about 15 min on some improv stuff, scales and what not, then dropped in Rush "Hemi". I have not played to that in quite some time and frankly had a blast. I skipped song one, and played along with the entire CD after that. Then played about 20 more min of Rush inspired stuff.

My fingers hurt like hell, I have a good buzz, life is good.....:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey everyone, sorry I have not been around, work has been kicking my ass with travel and such.

Have to share my jam session tonight, have not played in weeks, so I thought I would play to some CD's. Started with Qryche - Mindcrime, played about 6 songs straight ( I fucking love this CD). Then, went for about 15 min on some improv stuff, scales and what not, then dropped in Rush "Hemi". I have not played to that in quite some time and frankly had a blast. I skipped song one, and played along with the entire CD after that. Then played about 20 more min of Rush inspired stuff.

My fingers hurt like hell, I have a good buzz, life is good.....:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Right on Souls! Keep on jammin'! Good stuff you were jamming to there!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks Steve.

Speaking of Rush ( I know you dig em') Have you heard the Snakes and Arrows? I think it is a great album, kind of spans their whole spectrum.:headbang:

Thanks Steve.

Speaking of Rush ( I know you dig em') Have you heard the Snakes and Arrows? I think it is a great album, kind of spans their whole spectrum.:headbang:

Yep, got it when it came out, and gotta say it's their best in years! I personally thought Test For Echo was good, but this, as you say, takes every part of their career, and puts it in there in a very tasteful, and great sounding way!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

And, to add to that, their influence is strong on A Future Uncertain. \M/