My last request for feedback (for now) please oblige

I am terrible at mixing, but the there's something about the guitars - they don't sound real. Did you use a sim?

I also think the drums seem a bit buried and vocals are too loud.

Hey dude! The overall balance seems okay. I'd take the toms down just a tad, especially when the faster rolls punch in, the toms seem too loud. Guitars sound a bit plastic to me, I mean the midrange isn't as gnarly as it probably should be. Otherwise I'd say a job well done! :)

Sahil i am a huge fan of american metalcore/deathcore production, have you tried steven slate trigger or samples to blend with drums, alot of people here would say Slate has plastic sound, but it work out for me and many other guys i believe, and the guitar has pretty lower end frequency ( i dont know if i am saying it in right term, i am a new to production ) but i like high end cut through guitar tone, the song is amazing though , will you post DI's ? so we can mess with them :p

hey man thanks. Yeah I can probably give you guys the DI files later. I'm actually running a slate kick and snare on this track. I've at the same time tried to keep as much of the dynamic as possible in the mix because I prefer that to the overcompressed stuff.

Since I said this was my last time I'm not starting another thread :p I'm just posting an updated master here. This is kind of what happens when you don't set a deadline, you end up constantly analizing and tweaking things all the time. So I managed to get the overall master louder and as well as got the guitars to come up a bit as compared to earlier. Is it better? I don't know. Have a listen please. I will be grateful.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1953726/03 - Stimulate Hike Impel Tear - ALT MASTER.mp3