My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

cthulufhtagn said:
the last half hour of wedding crashers was so bad i'll never watch the rest of it

It is on the "uncorked edition" -- apparently on the regular version, they leave a ton of redundant, unfunny, useless footage on the cutting floor. Or at least that's what I'm hoping when I give this film a second chance.

The part where it nosedives is when they're playing football with Christopher Walken etc in his front yard. This is where they begin to add back in all the stuff they otherwise cut out from the theatrical version.

No, uncorked is approx. 2hrs and 45 minutes. Honestly, 45 minutes of it should have been left in "deleted scenes".

Like I said elsewhere, the directors extended cut is not always the best way to go.

I've not seen it but they marketed the directors cut of Dukes of Hazard as having all these extra "hot" scenes, and in reality, it was just cutting floor garbage, adding 25 minutes of useless drivel.

They keep doing this. Sometimes it's great, other times not.

Extended versions of Lord of the Rings > everything

And concerning Spiderman, I know there are way worse movies out there. But that one really did make me want to vomit more than anything I've ever seen.

Bild2.jpg

Picked up today. Lalelalalalalala... :Spin: :loco:

snow2fall said:
Two tickets for the show of Roger Waters in Berlin, June 8.

hell f'n yes...arrived today. fucking cult!

Hirilorn/Nasav - A Hymn to the Ancient Souls/Umr at tawil

"THis CD is the very last HIRILORN record. Indeed the band is dead now, because Sinn and Yohann have betrayed and humiliated HIRILORN by taking part on a Hard-Core recording. But of course, Shaxul and Hasjarl continue their quest for the ultimate darkness with a raw Black Metal band which name is kept secret for the moment (Deathspell Omega - J.). We fight against open-minded and tolerant people, we play Metal in the name of Satan, none shall betray us, We say: Be Metal or be dead, Humilate, Mutilate, Exterminate!"

The hirilorn side really is quite excellent.