My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

J. said:
excuse if some fuck smashed my window and stole them from my car a while ago

That's even funnier!

What a fucker... I remember when someone stole like 30 of my CDs from the football locker room 7 years ago. They were mostly crap like nu-Metallica, Staind, Manson, etc. but "October Rust," "Arise," and "Dirt" were among the purloined.

:lol: at The Sirloin

lizard said:
didn't nad say he's paying over 700? bwaaahahaha
Including insurance and trying to get rid of my loan as quick as possible, yes. :loco: Plus I don't pay for gas. :kickass:

I bought $194 worth of UPS shipping to send my 4x10 bass cab up to Canadar. Hooray for selling excess music equipment!

Eh if an album becomes irrelevant to you over time, it doesn't mean you should not own that album. Just 2 nights ago I had the urge to go listen to colony. Never listen to the fucking thing. But if I didn't own it, how would I of satisfied that urge? Oh yea that's right, go online and burn a copy like a faggot.

Who says you have to listen to an album 237 times to own it?

It's never a question of affording a CD for me, it's a question of will I dedicate the time to get to know it. And if not, I don't buy it.

That's where I currently stand. I've done the BUY BUY BUY BUY thing and there's nothing worse than an unknown album collecting dust on my shelves.

Well, there's much worse really. But it does give me an uncomfortable / sinking feeling.

is that your first Colour Haze? it's the only one i own and i never listen to it 'cause it's an LP. fuckin need to get the s/t and maybe Co2 soon.

p2197907dt.jpg

Demilich said:
is that your first Colour Haze? it's the only one i own and i never listen to it 'cause it's an LP. fuckin need to get the s/t and maybe Co2 soon.
It'll be my second, my first being the self-titled!

Over the past 6 months that album has definitely gotten the most spins out of everything else I own. I think anyhow.

David Gilmour - On an Island
Empyrium - Songs of Moors and Misty Fields
Empyrium - Where At Night The Wood Grouse Plays
October Falls - Tuoni