My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Doomcifer said:
I've had the tape for over a year now and love it. Havent listened to it in a while though cuz I have a cd palyer in my car now. Supposedly the CD has an extra track on it. Erik should check these dudes out...seriously.
all i have is the worship/loss split 7". i'm working on getting the cd!

god damn I hate being bored on the internet with nothing to do but browse distros and WASTE MONEY DAMMIT

Aleister Crowley - The Enochin Sessions
Laibach - Neu Konservatiw
Nurse With Wound - She And Me Fall Together In Free Death
Of The Wand & The Moon - Midnight Will

Macallan 12 yr old Single Malt

later this week, Im gonna pick up a bottle of Lagavulin 16 yr old. It typically around $70/bottle, but I found a place that has it for fucking $43 !!!!! :kickass:

Dumb bastards :tickled:

Ondskapt - Draco Sit Mihi Dux DLP
Ofermod - Mystérion Tés Anomias MLP

Included for free was also a demo of some sort in a pretty neat packaging; pentagram wax seal, rough paper insert and what not :loco:

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

Erik said:
That's the LEPRA demo... friends of mine from Piteå. One of them used to play in 9TH CIRCLE, if you know that band.

Hm, that's kind of cool; let's hope the music is of the same quality as the packaging then -- though I feel pretty confident, you wouldn't hang around with crappy muscians I hope ;P

9th Circle... were they working with mr THR some years ago perhaps? I only recognize the name.

9TH CIRCLE never had anything to do with THR... They released one demo tape called "Vae Victis", and I'm not sure if there will ever be another release because one of the members has moved to Sthlm and the other is busy with LEPRA