My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Doomcifer said:
Just received this t-shirt but shortsleeve from Greg Lindstrom. Fucking KICKASS tee! :kickass:

2582utk.jpg

He also threw in a King of The Dead pin and a sweet Falcon pick and interview. :kickass:

I've always seen them mentioned, but never heard Cirith Ungol before. Any good places to start?

King of the Dead, King of the Dead, and King of the Dead. Then I like One Foot in Hell. I haven't heard the newest one or their first one.

swizzlenuts said:
King of the Dead, King of the Dead, and King of the Dead. Then I like One Foot in Hell. I haven't heard the newest one or their first one.

Will do.

I remember watching one Richard Pryor DVD and in the intro they passed by a club I guess it was, and it had Cirith Ungol up on the sign as playing that night. :lol:

Celtic Frost - "Into the Pandemonium"
Destruction - "Cracked Brain"
Venom - "At War with Satan"

Doomcifer said:
Just received this t-shirt but shortsleeve from Greg Lindstrom. Fucking KICKASS tee! :kickass:

2582utk.jpg

He also threw in a King of The Dead pin and a sweet Falcon pick and interview. :kickass:

That is a sweet motherfucking shirt. :headbang: Hey, any of you NWOBHM nuts know where I can get an angelwitch shirt?

My most recent purchase was a plethora of Gurkha Nepalese Warrior cigars. Not much in the music department lately.

Silver Mt. Zion - This is Our Punk-rock, Thee Rusted Satellites Gather + Sing
Silver Mt. Zion - Pretty Little Lightning Paw

Purchased from their guitarist at the show, didn't even realize who he was until the dude later appeared onstage with the band. :lol: